Post Match Leicester 1 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of their fans seem a little bit tetchy, in the post-match comments:

Bitter as **** about the cup exit, threw in the towel against City, keeper's a grade-A c*nt, gobshite fans, and now they've probably ended our title challenge. Absolute pricks, piss off.

This is one of my favorites.

There's something quite satisfying about having 3 players from the academy start last night especially when 2 of them were exceptional.
Looking at our squad it has some very special players in there and if we can get Tilemans to sign another contract along with the injured players coming back next season is going to be very promising, this season is a write off due to injuries and Covid.
BR is more than capable of getting good results, FA cup Charity shield and last night so It wouldn't surprise me if Top is prepared to let this season go and hit the reset button for next season.

Listening to all the professionals talking about Brendan must be hard for some on here to hear.
Only for those who seek validation of their opinions from said professionals.

Absolutely superb. KDH and Thomas were absolutely phenomenal ALL game. I also think Lookman caused them so many issues when he came on. I really hope Maddison isn't injured as he has been absolutely fantastic for the past few games, seemingly after an honest talk with Rodgers which, if true, he must be given credit for.

Okay, Soumare and Choudhury still look like they'd be better off playing blindfolded, without legs whilst juggling but the rest of them were excellent. A word on Schmeichel, who has been on the end of some incredibly uinjust criticism on here of late; that word is superb. He made some fantastic saves, he was commanding of his area and he shouted at his defence all game. Terrific stuff.
The criticism of Schmeichel was completely justified. He was excellent against Liverpool.

"There’s one team in the world who seem able to make Daniel Amartey look like a professional footballer and it’s not Leicester.":038:
“We are essentially competing when we have no right too and a tiny bit of investment would have helped when we won the CL and Title. Invest whilst on top.

Our Title win is still the greatest ever.”

Ah bless them, their title win was a true underdog story.

I really don't get this unwarranted criticism of Soumare. Last night he played his part. Time he was cut a bit of slack. He's 22, first season away from home and hasn't had anyone in the squad who speaks French since Fofana has been injured.

Hamza also didn't let us down. They may not have caught the eye as much as KDH and Thomas but were still instrumental in keeping Liverpool out.

I really don't get this unwarranted criticism of Soumare. Last night he played his part. Time he was cut a bit of slack. He's 22, first season away from home and hasn't had anyone in the squad who speaks French since Fofana has been injured.

Hamza also didn't let us down. They may not have caught the eye as much as KDH and Thomas but were still instrumental in keeping Liverpool out.
Agreed with what you said, I thought Hamza played OK he didn't make any errors or do anything stupid, he just had a steady game.
I actually thought Vardy was the worst Leicester player his passing was off and he had a couple of runs where he just had the ball taken off him but he looks like he's playing with an injury, I was surprised BR took off Ihenacho but we won so it ended well.
It wouldn't surprise me if Ihenacho and Perez play against Norwich with Vardy reseted

I wouldn’t be surprised if Rodgers played Hamza just to piss off Klopp. I would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566