Post Match Leicester 1 Liverpool 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone gets a 10/10 for that. Even those i was shouting at my tv about.

34 games in a row they’d scored before then - don’t know if anyone had heard that stat, not been mentioned much

Well worth the trip over now Miles!

Glad you got to see a cracker.

We better not slip up against Norwich. 6 pts from 9 would be an incredible festive season.

MOTM tonight? Tight call between Thomas, Amartey, Ndidi and KDH all for me!

Brendan nailed the subs too. Managed the game.

Absolutely superb. KDH and Thomas were absolutely phenomenal ALL game. I also think Lookman caused them so many issues when he came on. I really hope Maddison isn't injured as he has been absolutely fantastic for the past few games, seemingly after an honest talk with Rodgers which, if true, he must be given credit for.

Okay, Soumare and Choudhury still look like they'd be better off playing blindfolded, without legs whilst juggling but the rest of them were excellent. A word on Schmeichel, who has been on the end of some incredibly uinjust criticism on here of late; that word is superb. He made some fantastic saves, he was commanding of his area and he shouted at his defence all game. Terrific stuff.

MOTM tonight? Tight call between Thomas, Amartey, Ndidi and KDH all for me!

Brendan nailed the subs too. Managed the game.
Bit harsh on Kasper who got the official one!
KDH or Kasper for me

and yes well done Brendan

Absolutely superb. KDH and Thomas were absolutely phenomenal ALL game. I also think Lookman caused them so many issues when he came on. I really hope Maddison isn't injured as he has been absolutely fantastic for the past few games, seemingly after an honest talk with Rodgers which, if true, he must be given credit for.

Okay, Soumare and Choudhury still look like they'd be better off playing blindfolded, without legs whilst juggling but the rest of them were excellent. A word on Schmeichel, who has been on the end of some incredibly uinjust criticism on here of late; that word is superb. He made some fantastic saves, he was commanding of his area and he shouted at his defence all game. Terrific stuff.

Soumare worked his arse off....for the first time that I've witnessed. He gave the ball away etc but fought to get it back. Still gets a 10.

Did you see Klopp's face man? ****ing hilarious.

Soumare worked his arse off....for the first time that I've witnessed. He gave the ball away etc but fought to get it back. Still gets a 10.

Did you see Klopp's face man? ****ing hilarious.
I agree, he worked much harder but I can't get past how crap he looks on the ball at times or some of those brainless passes backward straight to the opposition.

Battering Newcastle still better for me. Seeing that shower of ****s lose heavily is my greatest pleasure in football these days.
We just keep fighting the good fight.

I’m going to say it, Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall reminds me of Ngolo Kante.

The lad is ****ing immense.

Dewsbury-hall is class.

I'll keep saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675