Post Match Leicester 1 Newcastle 0 (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester City Vs Aston Villa

Am I pissed or should the last few posts be in the post match Newcastle thread? :icon_conf

Not being able to get to the match I will not comment on the performance. However, I do have two questions for those who were there.

What was the mood on the crowd? Against Tottenham the fans seemed to expect defeat even singing "We're nothing special we lose every game." Had it changed because of the Hull and Liverpool results.

A second and related question "What was the attitude toward Nigel Pearson. Again going back to the Tottenham game there were fans singing his name.

Not being able to get to the match I will not comment on the performance. However, I do have two questions for those who were there.

What was the mood on the crowd? Against Tottenham the fans seemed to expect defeat even singing "We're nothing special we lose every game." Had it changed because of the Hull and Liverpool results.

A second and related question "What was the attitude toward Nigel Pearson. Again going back to the Tottenham game there were fans singing his name.

Not a brilliant atmosphere (nowhere near vociferous enough) but in the main supportive of the team. Quite a few chants of 'One Nigel Pearson..' who definitely still has the support of the vast majority of the home crowd.

Not a brilliant atmosphere (nowhere near vociferous enough) but in the main supportive of the team. Quite a few chants of 'One Nigel Pearson..' who definitely still has the support of the vast majority of the home crowd.

Atmosphere where I am is usually excellent throughout the entire game, SK1 towards the back. The rest of the stadium is quiet until something wakes them all up.

Atmosphere where I am is usually excellent throughout the entire game, SK1 towards the back. The rest of the stadium is quiet until something wakes them all up.

Did Jobber move with the drum? Don't seem to notice it as much now.

Did Jobber move with the drum? Don't seem to notice it as much now.

There is a young lad with a smaller drum, he can actually play it to a decent standard without getting tired, unlike Jobber.

Jobber is not in our area.

I don't know how true that is. In Sk2 it's pretty noisy but can't hear much else. Don't think the acoustics help.

There is a young lad with a smaller drum, he can actually play it to a decent standard without getting tired, unlike Jobber.

Jobber is not in our area.

Jobber is like Jesus - he is everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566