Post Match Leicester 1 Newcastle 0 (FA cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly their fans were a complete joke. Booing their players at full time, many of them young kids and aggressively gesturing for them to leave the pitch.

We looked okay, never looked like conceding after their disallowed goal and just closed the game out. Albrighton played well, offered width and some fine crossing as well as driving at the full back. Knockaert put in a reasonable performance but lost the ball a lot, not as much as Lawrence though. Lawrence ended up playing deep next to James after Cambiasso went off so it wasn't ideal for him. Showed promise but was too eager to run with the ball and he got himself into trouble on a few occasions.

No fuss, nice goal, shit away team, bring on the sheep next round.

Last edited:
Geordies were complete toss, 4,500 of quiet nothingness.

All the famous support this season have been shit.

Geordies were complete toss, 4,500 of quiet nothingness.

All the famous support this season have been shit.
Made me laugh when they were chanting that they were shit and our boys piped up to let them know that's why Pardew left. Highlight.

Thought Lawrence started brightly, a couple of heavy challenges appeared to shake him, and the move to the centre mid didn't look his natural position, overall decent debut.

Their fans embarrassing, I've never understood why supporters jeer their own team. I know some of ours enjoy a good boo but everyone of theirs appeared to join in, especially with the old two finger salute at the end

Made me laugh when they were chanting that they were shit and our boys piped up to let them know that's why Pardew left. Highlight.

Far too many fans can't live with the idea that the big 4 doesn't include them. Pardew has gone so the blame has to shift to the players. I've no doubt they were at least partly responsible for hounding out a manager doing a decent job and who of any quality would touch that job? It's Paul Ince, Michael Appleton or Ant and orDec for them now.

Far too many fans can't live with the idea that the big 4 doesn't include them. Pardew has gone so the blame has to shift to the players. I've no doubt they were at least partly responsible for hounding out a manager doing a decent job and who of any quality would touch that job? It's Paul Ince, Michael Appleton or Ant and orDec for them now.

...or Big Ron!

Do any of their fans actually understand that they're not, and have never been, a big club?

:081: Now that would be ****ing funny. Maybe he can pray them to the title.

That's a fair observation BM, but I feel that with the existence of a disabled section at their ground a final league position any higher than the bottom half of the table would be unachievable.

Re: Leicester City Vs Aston Villa

Cheers Jeff, a far better and a lot more comprehensive highlights coverage than on last nights MOTD.

Re: Leicester City Vs Aston Villa

Keller, Walsh, Elliot, Ullathorne, Kamark, Lennon, Izzet, Savage, Guppy, Parker, Marshall, Heskey

1-0 to City...
Amazing that after all this time, nobody has noticed we played 12 men that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566