Post Match Leicester 1 Norwich 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll have top four almost sewn up after Christmas I reckon. That being the case, I sorely hope Brendan and team are actively looking at UCL standard players to make sure we’ve got the depth and quality we’ll need.

Even today the team was twice as good as the fans.

It was utterly pathetic. Barely an ounce of enthusiasm or genuine support from anyone other than those few in the corner.

Spoilt

Soyuncu was a bombscare. Maddison way off the pace. Barnes was next to useless when he came on. Too many poor performances and we were just way to narrow in the first half. We must win games like that. Disappointing. I really hope you cashed out Camberwell......
No, I didn’t.

It was utterly pathetic. Barely an ounce of enthusiasm or genuine support from anyone other than those few in the corner.

Spoilt
I genuinely heard booing at the back of the Kop at full time.

I’ve had a moan about him before but the lad next to me is unbelievable, he does not take his eyes off his phone for the entirety of games. God knows how he has signal but all he does is check his bets and text his missus.

Spoilt

Looked absolutely miserable on the broadcast.

Free shit, 8 wins on the spin and the best they can muster is a mild grumble.

Norwich fans were the only ones you could hear.

Wow, just wow.
We are second in the table
On the run of 8 wins on the trot.
We don’t win, and some want to the throw the baby out with the water.
just piss off, please just piss off.

As for Chilwell be the best player on the pitch.
Hmmm
What a load of tosh
Flattered to deceive

Weren’t great today. We looked either arrogant, leggy or had an off day.

Maddison and Soyuncu were awful.

Rodgers clearly wanted to rest some players and we've seen that we don't have much depth. Norwich played well and are set up to trouble the bigger teams and, maybe, a point isn't too bad. It may play in our favour that we are not chasing records, and trying to get Jamie Vardy a goal in the next few matches.

Were I to be critical of anyone, it would be Maddison. I live in East Anglia, and he is regularly in the local rag (the EDP). He played as if his heart wasn't in beating 'nice' Norwich and I was surprised that Praet was hooked off rather than him.

At least, with Chelsea's surprise defeat, we haven't suffered too much damage in a top four chase.

Weren’t great today. We looked either arrogant, leggy or had an off day.

Maddison and Soyuncu were awful.
The Beeb had Soyuncu as MOM. Interesting how options differ. I guess you could argue that a lot of the last ditch tackles etc were as a result of his own mistakes.

Wow, just wow.
We are second in the table
On the run of 8 wins on the trot.
We don’t win, and some want to the throw the baby out with the water.
just piss off, please just piss off.

Behave yourself. What nonsense. Do you think anyone that was anxious or grumbling yesterday on here or in the stadium isn't utterly thrilled with our season? We all know how fantastic it is.

The reason for the mood in the stadium and the frustration with the performance and result is because we really hope to be in a title race and to be in a title race, only wins will do. After watching Liverpool win luckily again when totally outplayed, is it any wonder that we felt the pressure?

That was our third successive home game against poor sides where we've struggled to perform under pressure. We got away with the other two but our luck ran out this game.

If we give up on the title, then we can relax a little and enjoy our magnificent season. It is the relentlessness of having to win to stay in touch with Liverpool that is our problem.

Behave yourself. What nonsense. Do you think anyone that was anxious or grumbling yesterday on here or in the stadium isn't utterly thrilled with our season? We all know how fantastic it is.

Then ****ing show it

It really is ridiculous to think that the fans are so anxious they can't support the team from the start.

We were 8 points adrift not neck and neck with an equally suited team.

Sitting on your hands and grumbling is not adequate in the cuurent situation.

Disappointing but credit to Norwich. Our formation allowed them a foothold in the game and then when we changed it, I thought the 2 fullbacks did a great job nullifying Barnes and Gray. An off day from our lads, too many 6/10s. Can’t be too disappointed though. 8 wins in 9 games an well in the fight to break the top 4. Oh, and enough points to already guarantee staying up. Some supporters need to remember where we have come from in recent times.

I thought the 2 fullbacks did a great job nullifying Barnes and Gray

To be fair, I reckon I could dig my gran up and her rotting corpse could have nullified Barnes yesterday.

It's got to the point where I'm just plain angry now when he's on the pitch. The decision to bring him on for Praet at half time was almost Pearson-esque in its stupidity.

Harvey may become a quality player as he's certainly got talent. However, he's a waste of a shirt for us this season. We failed badly by not signing someone for that role in the summer.

He's scored 2 goals in 34 games for us since he came back from WBA in January. He must have missed 10 sitters and 10 decent chances in that time. His decision making is inept beyond belief. His composure non-existant. He seems to be mentally weak. Considering that they've been playing together for years, the most extraordinary thing is how surprised he is at everything Chilwell does. It's like he's deliberately mis-reading his team mates now.

All these are learned things so I do have hopes that he will come good. However, he has wasted his opportunity over the last year and needs bombing off to the U23s or on loan again. He's been given chance after chance and we've been incredibly patient with him but enough is enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669