Post Match Leicester 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

Most worrying for me is this squad of players, over several years, have proven time after time that they can’t be trusted at the business end of things. Not in individual games and certainly not in league tables.

I really do worry now.

It was just pathetic really. Our goal was a bit of a surprise. The easiest of our little tricky run of games and we've totally ****ed it.

Losing at home to Boro and QPR when you’re trying to seal promotion just isn’t good enough. Sore, these results can happen. But one would be bad enough. 2 are unacceptable. Both teams setup well against us, which isn’t that hard to do as SF says. It’s on us to find a way to counteract that.

Enzo needs to come up with something different in these games. I’m not saying we throw our whole game plan out the window. But we have to adapt.

Another plus, those that want Enzo gone are more likely to get it if we **** this up… so there will be less whining…

I think we were very complacent in January. We let a midfielder leave and didn’t strengthen.

I’m also sorry to you all for the embarrassment meltdown I am having. Calmer now. Cross rather than seething.

I’m 43. I shouldn’t be allowing a child’s game to ruin my weekend.

In regards to Tuesday, I think he has to make some changes. Leaders are needed now and I’d be looking at Coady, Albrighton and Vardy to provide it.
Completely agree. It’s great that Coady is a leader in the changing room and on the training ground. But we need that on the pitch. I know he’s not been great in his spermatic performances, and I wouldn’t put him in ahead of Vestergaard. But for the Sunderland game, he should definitely start. And the maybe there’s a question about keeping him in the side.

Oh and Justin to not start at LB.

Enzo needs to come up with something different in these games. I’m not saying we throw our whole game plan out the window. But we have to adapt.

Could be waiting a while for that. It's not just an us thing really, many teams only seem to bother with plan A.

Wonder if all the ostriches are going to claim we were unlucky yet again.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463