Post Match Leicester 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

I’ve spent most of the day building a load of racking and shelving at a primary school for nowt. Thought to myself ‘Oooh I’ll be done about 5, I’ll have a check at full time and it’ll be a nice surprise’ Given up half my weekend but nevermind, the super Foxes will make up for that with three points….

Was it shite then? Worse than ‘Boro or Leeds by the sound of it?

I’ve spent most of the day building a load of racking and shelving at a primary school for nowt. Thought to myself ‘Oooh I’ll be done about 5, I’ll have a check at full time and it’ll be a nice surprise’ Given up half my weekend but nevermind, the super Foxes will make up for that with three points….

Was it shite then? Worse than ‘Boro or Leeds by the sound of it?

Nee pictures of your rack then?

Oh and when I was working at the school I only had access to the boys’ toilets, not the staff one. They don’t get cleaned until Monday morning and all of the bogs still had turds in them but for the last cubicle, which a child had left what I think were the breadsticks from a pack of dairylea dunkers floating in the bowl.

Oh and when I was working at the school I only had access to the boys’ toilets, not the staff one. They don’t get cleaned until Monday morning and all of the bogs still had turds in them but for the last cubicle, which a child had left what I think were the breadsticks from a pack of dairylea dunkers floating in the bowl.

No need to watch the highlights of our match then. It's mostly been the same as that.

After some calm reflection...on the very best day they have, when all their players perform to their maximum level, QPR are a bang average championship team. Same goes for Boro since they lost their best players in the summer.
Both beat us while happily watching us tit around playing pretty patterns in the middle of the park while carrying no threat & creating **** all of any substance. It was like watching Spain in the last few international tournaments.

In management of any kind, flexibility is what marks the better ones out from the rest. Enzo needs to show he can do that. The players do to. Unlike in business or industry, managers get sacked if they can't deliver. You don't get to carry on failing because you play golf with the boss or are shagging his daughter.
Time to show us what you've got now that we've played everyone & they all know exactly how to set up for us.

Pepball, if it was a supermarket product, would come with a disclaimer :

* requires the world's best players for optimum performance, not suitable for all users, guarantee invalid if applied incorrectly

Over to you son.

We're starting to see the downside of going with a novice manager.

He just doesn't know how to change a game yet. I get that he is wholly committed to his Plan A but there does come a point where you have to recognise that opponents are fully prepared for it and now know how to counter it.

QPR won that without too much difficulty. They knew exactly what we'd do and we obliged over and over again. Middlesbro did much the same.

EM has a large squad full of different types of players and he could easily make changes to our approach to give opponents a different challenge.

Bringing Akgun on and playing him inside left when the space was on the right was bonkers. It also took Dewsbury-Hall out of the match by putting him on the wrong side. More bonkers. Justin was massively off the game so why not change him? Bonkers. Taking off Daka when we needed goals. Bonkers. Bringing on Cannon and playing him in midfield. Bonkers. Leaving Albrighton on the bench. Bonkers.

EM needs to reflect and learn and change. Or he's going to have an ineffective managerial career.

We're starting to see the downside of going with a novice manager.

He just doesn't know how to change a game yet. I get that he is wholly committed to his Plan A but there does come a point where you have to recognise that opponents are fully prepared for it and now know how to counter it.

QPR won that without too much difficulty. They knew exactly what we'd do and we obliged over and over again. Middlesbro did much the same.

EM has a large squad full of different types of players and he could easily make changes to our approach to give opponents a different challenge.

Bringing Akgun on and playing him inside left when the space was on the right was bonkers. It also took Dewsbury-Hall out of the match by putting him on the wrong side. More bonkers. Justin was massively off the game so why not change him? Bonkers. Taking off Daka when we needed goals. Bonkers. Bringing on Cannon and playing him in midfield. Bonkers. Leaving Albrighton on the bench. Bonkers.

EM needs to reflect and learn and change. Or he's going to have an ineffective managerial career.
More or less a perfect summary.

& he won't do any of it. He's a Pepist fundamentalist. File under Kompany.

Mind you, at least Kompany won promotion before being found out, we might not even get that if this carries on.

More or less a perfect summary.

& he won't do any of it. He's a Pepist fundamentalist. File under Kompany.

Mind you, at least Kompany won promotion before being found out, we might not even get that if this carries on.

Agreed based on what we've seen. Tbh i never imagined Pea Son would change our set up prior to the great escape so I've still got some hope. I've got nowt against Snide Pep personally (even though his interviews often grate). It's a gamble the top brass made and if it doesn't work then it's on those ****s (again).

Mavididi and Justin should have been hooked at half time. A bigger pile of complete and utter shit you will not see all season. Absolute ****ng wankstains from start to finish and yet, incredibly, the pair of hopeless ****s played the whole ****ing game. You can’t play a game against a decent hard working team with only nine men. Utter, utter ****s.

I’d be tempted to say the same about KDH, who ****ing stank the place out, but we made the ludicrous decision to stick him over on the right hand side, and effectively took him out of the game as well. ****ing insane.

All topped off beautifully by seeing Cannon shoehorned into a position where he didn’t have a ****ing clue where to go or what to do, and you have a perfect ****ing storm. What a total twatting brainfart of a decision that was. Twat.

Oh, and Daka. ****ing hell fire.

We’ll have some daft **** on in a minute to say if we play like that we’ll be fine, or summat. We won’t. We’re in big, big trouble here. Massive ****ing trouble.

Nelson was good, though

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463