Post Match Leicester 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

Southampton, Leeds and Ipswich are able to pull off results from losing positions repeatedly, which is what you’d expect from a top 3 side. We haven’t done that for some time now, as far as I can recall

Southampton, Leeds and Ipswich are able to pull off results from losing positions repeatedly, which is what you’d expect from a top 3 side. We haven’t done that for some time now, as far as I can recall
I was just thinking this....

Mavididi and Justin should have been hooked at half time. A bigger pile of complete and utter shit you will not see all season. Absolute ****ng wankstains from start to finish and yet, incredibly, the pair of hopeless ****s played the whole ****ing game. You can’t play a game against a decent hard working team with only nine men. Utter, utter ****s.

I’d be tempted to say the same about KDH, who ****ing stank the place out, but we made the ludicrous decision to stick him over on the right hand side, and effectively took him out of the game as well. ****ing insane.

All topped off beautifully by seeing Cannon shoehorned into a position where he didn’t have a ****ing clue where to go or what to do, and you have a perfect ****ing storm. What a total twatting brainfart of a decision that was. Twat.

Oh, and Daka. ****ing hell fire.

We’ll have some daft **** on in a minute to say if we play like that we’ll be fine, or summat. We won’t. We’re in big, big trouble here. Massive ****ing trouble.

Nelson was good, though
Perfect summary and I made the comment in the match thread at half time about Mavididi and Justin, they were shite.

He’s done tremendous work to get us here. Needs to finish the job.

Still think a lot of people just have an ax to grind with Enzo.
They absolutely do, and I can't fathom why.

But as you say, he needs to finish the job. If he doesn't, criticism will be justified.

Oh and when I was working at the school I only had access to the boys’ toilets, not the staff one. They don’t get cleaned until Monday morning and all of the bogs still had turds in them but for the last cubicle, which a child had left what I think were the breadsticks from a pack of dairylea dunkers floating in the bowl.
In more toilet related chat, I was next to Ndidi in the toilets at half time and someone asked him when he’d be back, to which he said “next week”. I don’t know if that’s in terms of training or matches, but that’s the hot gossip from the men’s’ bogs.

I thought it would be a bit inappropriate to ask him for a selfie, so didn’t.

Although it’s quite difficult to believe, I can’t stress strongly enough how much we missed Vesty today.

Allied to that no Perreira and no N’didi, left us with only two forward playing options and QPR nullified both of them beautifully.

They did a proper number on us and unfortunately, we made it oh, so easy.

Special mention for JJ, who surpassed his own benchmark of shitness today.

In more toilet related chat, I was next to Ndidi in the toilets at half time and someone asked him when he’d be back, to which he said “next week”. I don’t know if that’s in terms of training or matches, but that’s the hot gossip from the men’s’ bogs.

Interesting and arguably of greater relevance.

It annoyed me that all our subs were just “player for player” today. No attempt to switch things around at all, just made it easy for them and it was already easy enough.

Can we have a wang length report ?

Also, a special mention for the referee. He was absolutely shit, to both teams, to be fair. Completely indecisive and could easily have lost control more than he did. Genuinely one of the worst refs I’ve seen in a long time.

What the **** is wrong with you?

If I’m next to Super Wilf at the stones, then I’m checking out his Hampton, even if I get arrested

You’ve let us all down but, perhaps most of all, you’ve let yourself down
I feel like if I’d have looked I’d have felt even more let down in myself.

Mavididi, Daka and Justin were utterly ****ing hopeless. Like, Carl Cort levels of utter ****ing incompetence.

Nelson was okay in patches but he can't pass a ball and we desperately missed that part of Vestergaard's game.

But the winner of **** of the day goes to Enzo I'm afraid. Moving KDH out of the game completely and throwing Cannon inexplicably under the bus by dumping him into midfield was nothing short of ludicrous. Keeping Justin and Mavididi on was ****ing suicide. We're having a Southampton style shitty pants spell.

Oh and has James Justin hired Rodgers as his person motivational speaker because I've never seen a decline quite like it.

How EM allowed the useless ****er to stay on for the whole game is unbelievable.

Still find it amusing how it's more acceptable amongst out fans to boo a team top of the league than it was to boo a manager who got us relegated,

Our fans are thick as shit and for saying how most of them have had season tickets for 600 years the level of football knowledge is embarrassing

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463