Post Match Leicester 1 Queens Park Rangers 2

Well if the Daily Mail say it then fair do's

Jebus Cripes

There have been loads of journalists/pundits/other managers/players making the claim. Do you have any evidence to support your view?

If you were to ask 100 objective people to name the best squad in the Championship, how many would pick Southampton, Ipswich or Leeds?

There have been loads of journalists/pundits/other managers/players making the claim. Do you have any evidence to support your view?

If you were to ask 100 objective people to name the best squad in the Championship, how many would pick Southampton, Ipswich or Leeds?

**** knows

Do you think Yunus would get into any of their teams, or be a regular sub, as the Athletic seem to think he is part of the reason why we have the best squad?

Try to answer without using the word Wibble

Opinion is not evidence.

Our squad is a lot better and deeper than any of those three.
Complete horseshit. We've failed to beat two of them at all and when we lose 2 key players we are ****ing dreadful. We left out 2 key players against a terrible Sheff Weds team and couldn't beat them. We were without 2 or 3 key players against QPR and lost. Nobody is suggesting our starting 11 isn't the best, it is. Our squad however just isn't that great. You've banged on about McAteer being a non-league player, you've said pretty much the same thing about Marcal. Nacho and Yunus aren't footballers. You told us Vardy was completely finished and should be put down or some such shit. Add to that players like Daka who is either okay or ****ing horrific and Praet who almost certainly wouldn't get anywhere near that Leeds squad and your left with a group of players that, when short of their top two or three performers, are bang ****ing average. I made the mistake of believing them to be more than capable of staying in the PL... in reality, that squad looks every inch a surefire bet for ****ing this whole campaign up if we don't get our better players fit and fast. I learned that the ****ing hard way.

Complete horseshit. We've failed to beat two of them at all and when we lose 2 key players we are ****ing dreadful. We left out 2 key players against a terrible Sheff Weds team and couldn't beat them. We were without 2 or 3 key players against QPR and lost. Nobody is suggesting our starting 11 isn't the best, it is. Our squad however just isn't that great. You've banged on about McAteer being a non-league player, you've said pretty much the same thing about Marcal. Nacho and Yunus aren't footballers. You told us Vardy was completely finished and should be put down or some such shit. Add to that players like Daka who is either okay or ****ing horrific and Praet who almost certainly wouldn't get anywhere near that Leeds squad and your left with a group of players that, when short of their top two or three performers, are bang ****ing average. I made the mistake of believing them to be more than capable of staying in the PL... in reality, that squad looks every inch a surefire bet for ****ing this whole campaign up if we don't get our better players fit and fast. I learned that the ****ing hard way.

Feck reading that paragraph free zone.

I’d certainly trade our front four for Leeds’, I think.

I’d probably trade managers with Ipswich, too.

We have the best defensive options, I reckon

Apart from all the available evidence and all the contributions from independent people of football, you're on to something.
Utter bollocks and you know it.

To the bst of my memory we managed to field the same team for the vast majority of games.

No way on earth did we have the best squad.

We are not a significantly superior team than our three competitors. That is it.
Because our squad isn’t significantly better? Or because our manager isn’t getting enough of a tune out of them?

Because our squad isn’t significantly better? Or because our manager isn’t getting enough of a tune out of them?
Our squad isn’t significantly better. Some of our first 11 are but you could also say that about Leeds and Ipswich too.

Our manager has is top after 75% of the season. He ain’t perfect but we are doing bloody well.

Our squad isn’t significantly better. Some of our first 11 are but you could also say that about Leeds and Ipswich too.

Our manager has is top after 75% of the season. He ain’t perfect but we are doing bloody well.
The point is, this debate is ridiculous.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463