Leicester 1 Reading 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe we are relegation fodder.

I suspected we overachieved somewhat last season, but it's starting to look like we overachieved a lot. Burnley aside, it's not even as if we've played top clubs.

At least Reading's late goal meant that Spion didn't beat me in the prediction league. Not sure that's of much comfort though.

Poor first half and poor defending from Moreno & Oakley for their goal. I thought we were far better second half apart from Howard's defending for their goal. I think we had a perfectly good goal ruled out, 2 off the line, a world class save and no luck with the break of the ball

At least you have the cup run to look forward to after you beat relegation favourites Leeds Utd who are in 6th on 7pts.!!:038:

Dyer was good, but no one else stood out.

We could've had 3 goals after we scored though. Kingy's goal shouldn't have been disallowed, no foul there at all.

Disappointing though, especially with the fecking international break meaning we've got to wait another 2 weeks. I hate international breaks.

Sky have just shown if from a different angle (the same as the ref's), and it looks like a foul by King.

I thought the whistle went before the ball even got to king.

At least the second half was much better. Don't know why King was on the bench if he changed the game at Leeds. A draw would certainly have been fair and I think Sousa will probably be saying how unlucky we were given the Reading defending in the last 10 minutes, and for once he has a point.

I wonder how long it will be for the 'Sousa Out' threads to start popping up. It sounds, from our start of the new campaign, that we sound good attacking wise and piss poor defensive wise. We need to nip this in the bud now and start getting results.

I didnt like the appointment and I am not a fan of Sousa and his signings. Thats all I will say for now. He needs to turn it round and quickly.

Gutting given the circumstances. But deary me, I have some concerns and I'd exhaust myself going through them.

However, I can say two main ones.

Please go back to basics defensively.

Please start putting a shift rather than wandering around and blaming every ****er else.

Maybe...one more, drop Howard, he's an impact player at best now.

His team selections are starting to baffle me somewhat...

he doesnt know his best eleven.and after the start we have had nor do i. but i dont get paid thousands to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669