Not open for further replies.
When we get going we are ****ing amazing. Absolutely ****ing amazing

The Centre back pair are absolutely shit hot
Full backs are simply superb
The midfield three are just bloody brilliant
Gray has transformed into something wonderful
Vardy is the best ****ing player in the Premier League

I love this team

The pride levels are rising by the week. This is our team pissing all over all comers with quality football.

Arsenal came with a defensive game plan. Everyone behind the ball and rely on their attackers on the break. To be fair, they do have some class players but there have too many passengers.

We weren't at our best for large parts of the game but we were always the strongest team. Ndidi was immense and I do finally have to say something about the form of Maddison. He's a different player for me this season. He works so much harder now and doesn't waste possession like he used to. Rodgers has massively improved him and his performances are getting stronger and stronger. Even Gray now looks like he could still be a player. The show ponies are turning into thoroughbreds.

A word on that twat of a referee who once again was inept. Absolute tool Kavanagh is, by far the worst ref in the league. So many mistakes, so little self-awareness.

I'm falling in love with Brendan Rodgers. And I like it.

Phenomenal work by all but special mentions for Evans, Tielemans, Ndidi and Maddison who were a class above today. Beautiful first goal with such a fantastic touch from Barnes to set up the final part of the move. He may not always get stuff right but he always has that kind of thing in his locker. The turning point for me however, was the introduction of Gray who was absolutely fantastic when he came on. They had no way to handle him. Kudos to the manager for making the right change at the right time.

Arsenal fan TV absolutely destroyed outside the away end

Demerai Gray has been totally transformed by Brendan. We always looked like we would score when he came on.

Let's hope Man city win tomorrow. I am convinced we will be above them at the end of the season so let's go after liverpool .

First on MOTD tonight.

Let the wankfest commence.

The turning point for me however, was the introduction of Gray who was absolutely fantastic when he came on. They had no way to handle him. Kudos to the manager for making the right change at the right time.

Absolutely, his introduction changed the game.

He starts ahead of Perez for me next game. Perez spends too long whinging and falling over for my liking.

Absolutely, his introduction changed the game.

He starts ahead of Perez for me next game. Perez spends too long whinging and falling over for my liking.
Agree with that.
But if we’ve have to spend 30m to turn Gray into a good player and get a back up, no problem I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669