Post Match Leicester 2 Burton Albion 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annual question: fa cup winners medals or promotion?

I'll take the Cup.

FA cup winners for sure.

On to the game. Quite disappointed with the result actually! Was expecting a goal fest, and a decent coverage on the Cup highlights tonight. At least we're through though, and avoided a potential banana skin. Hopefully we get a decent tie for the next round.

Next question: Who do you want in the next round?

I'll go for Liverpool at home.

People seem underwhelmed by the performance which is rather unfair. We took a two goal lead early on and defended it superbly. Morgan and Keane looked as though they had played together for years. If we can get Keane for the rest of the season St Ledger may find it difficult to get back in the side.

While all the defence did well my man of the match was De Laet. I have always been impressed by him going forward but today he tackled brilliantly as well.

Neither of the Burton centrebacks were especially good in the air and this no doubt led to both Wood and Futacs being played. Of the two Wood looked the better and I would prefer to see him and Nugent as the regular partnership.

People seem underwhelmed by the performance which is rather unfair. We took a two goal lead early on and defended it superbly. Morgan and Keane looked as though they had played together for years. If we can get Keane for the rest of the season St Ledger may find it difficult to get back in the side.

While all the defence did well my man of the match was De Laet. I have always been impressed by him going forward but today he tackled brilliantly as well.

Neither of the Burton centrebacks were especially good in the air and this no doubt led to both Wood and Futacs being played. Of the two Wood looked the better and I would prefer to see him and Nugent as the regular partnership.
Thanks. Today's first decent match report

Fa Cup win and a magical trip to europe.

A beautiful contribution Mr David. Are you not concerned at all about Woods' lack of first touch control. I'm with Micky on this one, that he needs to spend some time proving himself to our Twitter contributers via the training ground.

Fa Cup win and a magical trip to europe.

Sorry Lako, it's a binary decision, you can't have both. How about promotion and then a weekend trip to EuroDisney as a reward?

How about neither and a trip to Skidby to see the windmills? No?

A beautiful contribution Mr David. Are you not concerned at all about Woods' lack of first touch control. I'm with Micky on this one, that he needs to spend some time proving himself to our Twitter contributers via the training ground.

I have already retracted that statement and placed on record my sincere apologies for such a scandalous accusation. There is no need to rake up the past. Lets all move on and stop acting like morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566