Post Match Leicester 2 Cardiff 1

I’m amazed that we’re judging essentially a new team that haven’t really played together at such short notice. Casadai has been here 4 days! My team at work has taken months to gell, why would this not be so of a football team? I noticed today that in one instance Casadai made a run that didn’t produce a through pass from a defender. Had they worked together for some time, this may have worked. **** sake we have won the first 3 games from a disparate unit, give them time.

Should be talking about how superb Ndidi was, not how bad Marcal was ( and he really wasn’t bad at all)

His best game in a City shirt for years, and criminal that he was hooked instead of KDH, who was total and utter dogfilth
This is how we saw it too. It was refreshing to see Ndidi play that well again and yes, KDH was very poor today.

Well, what a lovely surprise that was. Was at a wedding with 0 reception so got all the notifications after.

Good ol Leicester though. How long is it since Ramsay has scored?

Ground looked half empty when we won it.

Our fans are pathetic entitled bores

Other than highlights i can't really comment on today other than saying I'm relieved Pep's early form continues. Slightly worrying that we don't have a striker who is scoring as that's usually quite a good thing. So far we've played one decent side and two absolutely shit ones in the league....with the same outcome. Consistent at least.

I’m amazed that we’re judging essentially a new team that haven’t really played together at such short notice. Casadai has been here 4 days! My team at work has taken months to gell, why would this not be so of a football team? I noticed today that in one instance Casadai made a run that didn’t produce a through pass from a defender. Had they worked together for some time, this may have worked. **** sake we have won the first 3 games from a disparate unit, give them time.
Once again, no one is 'judging' the team.

Holy flaps, it's almost impossible to have discussions on here at times.

Other than highlights i can't really comment on today other than saying I'm relieved Pep's early form continues. Slightly worrying that we don't have a striker who is scoring as that's usually quite a good thing. So far we've played one decent side and two absolutely shit ones in the league....with the same outcome. Consistent at least.
Can see Iheanacho scoring for fun though. He's not been far away at all and if they keep letting him get on that left foot anywhere within 25 yards, he can easily get 20+ goals this season.

Can see Iheanacho scoring for fun though. He's not been far away at all and if they keep letting him get on that left foot anywhere within 25 yards, he can easily get 20+ goals this season.
Never, ever going to get near that. He's far, far too inconsistent.

Rea

Ready to declare us safe from the drop yet?

We are safe. Cardiff, QPR and Huddersfield are all going to be below us. Sheffield seem very keen on relegation too. Rotherham are down for a spanking with a 1 goal deficit soon.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563