Post Match Leicester 2 Everton 2

Scraping a point against Everton. The Madders show just before half time being the final nail. Where's the new manager? Rodgers out.

****ing fuming.

We weren’t the best team on the night. Everton can consider themselves unlucky not to take the 3 points. Thank god Vardy is having a renaissance. The one glimmer of hope for us

Score the pen, we win the game.

Fair play to Everton though and they probably deserved to win considering Iversen made a handful of ridiculous saves.

How he hasn't played all season is just sickening when we've had such a waste of space between the sticks all season.

Ward and Amartey play 90 mins in that game and we lose by 3 or 4 goals.

Was the scrap i was expecting. Our missed chances may cost us but we could have just as easily lost that. I feel relieved and happy with a point as it turned out.

Not good enough. We should be winning those ****ing matches and we played better than they did IMO.

Iverson, Cags, Vardy all first class.

Barnes, Maddison, Tielemans all shit.

Maddison. **** you. ****. Billy big bollocks. Do better.

If we manage to stay up then we desperately need new blood.

Not a great result

But
BUT

isn’t it nice to watch a game of football and actually give a shit? Not felt this for a LONG time.

Played well. Defensively terrifying but we haven’t lost in three so somehow optimism remains

We really just have to hope that Leeds and Forest capitulate.

West Ham as well but after that game tonight, I'm not sure if I could survive watching the last game of the season with us needing to win.

Maddison should have scored the pen, but he was miles better than Barnes who was ****ing dreadful all game.

We looked knackered the last 15 mins.

Overall they had the better chances and should have won. We take the point…

Just can’t get positive at all. We’ve just scraped two points against Leeds and Everton.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4563