Post Match Leicester 2 Middlesbrough 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a half-decent performance second half, although patchy in spells.

Beckford great. Drinkwater nervy but looks a prospect. We need to look after the ball better. For me the second half was all us. We should have won.

Pfff.... what a second half.

Feel slightly robbed of all three points, as we were all over them second half and the ref was very, very, very poor with everything going Boro's way.

Beckford was incredible tonight. Great to get a draw in those circumstances. It's not often we come from behind to get anything in a game recently, so to do so with Beckford especially chasing it down and not giving up is a good feeling.

New boys look like they're settling in well. Let's hope Morgan, Marshall, Bamba and Pantsil coming in/back helps even moere.

I only saw the last 20-30 minutes, from what I can tell they were lucky to get a draw out of that. They only had one shot in that time??? Anyway it's a point closer to the play-offs and Blackpool are out of the play-offs as well

Beckford great. Drinkwater nervy but looks a prospect. We need to look after the ball better. For me the second half was all us. We should have won.

What game did you watch?? He didn't give the ball away at all and looked very assured on the ball. We looked a completely different team after the double substitution. Well done Nige for being brave and going for it!

Last edited:
Beckford and Nugent could be the best striker partnership for many years. As good maybe as Fryatt and Huuume, maybe even better!

Much more movement when new boys came on. Both looked good.
Looking ahead to next game I'd put in Danny, Ben and Fonzi in for Gally, Dyer & Wellens.

Didn't deserve to lose, so pleased to get the equaliser.
Becks is starting to show the player we thought we bought.

Pfff.... what a second half.

Feel slightly robbed of all three points, as we were all over them second half and the ref was very, very, very poor with everything going Boro's way.

Beckford was incredible tonight. Great to get a draw in those circumstances. It's not often we come from behind to get anything in a game recently, so to do so with Beckford especially chasing it down and not giving up is a good feeling.

New boys look like they're settling in well. Let's hope Morgan, Marshall, Bamba and Pantsil coming in/back helps even moere.

Dunno how it is going to help there

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moere

Beckford's confidence is sky high at the moment, what a turn around!! Those dissent bookings by the ref were downright silly...

Very Proud of Pearson for calling him on it...

What game did you watch?? He didn't give the ball away at all and looked very assured on the ball. We looked a completely different team after the double substitution. Well done Nige for being brave and going for it!

I thought Drinkwater gave away the ball before the second goal? I did think he was good other than that though.

Not left a game feeling so blatantly cheated by a ref for ages. Appalling. Beckford was great, as was Peltier I thought. They were nothing more than thuggish.

I thought he gave the ball away in the final third and nearly put us in the crap! Maybe it was someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669