Post Match Leicester 2 Napoli 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Fofana out long term, Evans not 100% & Vestergaard bedding in, Soyuncu really needs to get his head out of his ****ing arse. I reckon he's carrying a hangover from the Euros after how abysmal Turkey were after going into it being considered a lively outsider.

Get the **** over it mate & do your ****ing job.

As for maddison, well no ****er will want to buy you if you carry on playing like this so you can get your pretty head down too.

We're one bad night in Warsaw away from this competition being over before it starts & I can't help but have the feeling that we've missed the most golden oppurtunity for progression in the clubs history the last 2 years. I can't see this season being anything other than regression based on what i'm watching. Followed of course by our best players leaving in the summer. CL is out of the question this year as we won't be at full strength til January most likely. Too late by then. We'll need to win another cup to be in Europe next year.

I don't like to be doom & gloom but this team looks nowhere near it to my eyes. Top 8 at best. They'll be nervous & timid at the weekend guaranteed. No confidence, scared little boys, no mental strength whatsoever. Extremely worrying.

I’d have taken a point against these beforehand. They are arguably the strongest and more European experienced team in our group.

Disappointing as I thought from 2 nill we’d see it out but not a disaster as some claim.

With Fofana out long term, Evans not 100% & Vestergaard bedding in, Soyuncu really needs to get his head out of his ****ing arse. I reckon he's carrying a hangover from the Euros after how abysmal Turkey were after going into it being considered a lively outsider.

Get the **** over it mate & do your ****ing job.

As for maddison, well no ****er will want to buy you if you carry on playing like this so you can get your pretty head down too.

We're one bad night in Warsaw away from this competition being over before it starts & I can't help but have the feeling that we've missed the most golden oppurtunity for progression in the clubs history the last 2 years. I can't see this season being anything other than regression based on what i'm watching. Followed of course by our best players leaving in the summer. CL is out of the question this year as we won't be at full strength til January most likely. Too late by then. We'll need to win another cup to be in Europe next year.

I don't like to be doom & gloom but this team looks nowhere near it to my eyes. Top 8 at best. They'll be nervous & timid at the weekend guaranteed. No confidence, scared little boys, no mental strength whatsoever. Extremely worrying.
Surely that's just as true for Napoli?

I am sure the City fans who intend to go to Napoli in December will want to thank the knuckle-draggers in Blocks L and P whose actions after the final whistle will have ensured that their trip to Italy will be even more 'exciting' than they hoped it would be.

Idiots!

Genuinely can't believe Rodgers is getti g a pass here.

Starts with 2 defenders where he knows he'll need to change one. Never change cbs unnecessarily.

Collectively we played with little confidence. Why have the FA Cup winners returned looking like they've had the confidence kicked out of them

Game management, ****ing abysmal. Closing a game out and bring on Maddison and Tielemans who have both looked bereft of fitness, belief, and confidence this season. It's stubborn, naive bollocks.

Our play was horrendously slow. They weren't actually pressing us hard as most Italian teams don't but we were so ****ing laboured we just invited them onto us.

We need as many home wins as possible because the team looks about as mentally frail as its ever looked (saying something) throwing away a 2 goal lead at home is utterly abysmal.

God help us in Napoli, Moscow and Warsaw with our current mentality.

Referee might as well have been wearing a Napoli shirt
It's true to say that he was much more in tune with the Italian way of playing the game than the English way but I don't think he got that much wrong.

Last edited:
I am sure the City fans who intend to go to Napoli in December will want to thank the knuckle-draggers in Blocks L and P whose actions after the final whistle will have ensured that their trip to Italy will be even more 'exciting' than they hoped it would be.

Idiots!
Yep, shitcunts

Idiots!
What happened?

I know it’s frustrating to concede a 2 goal lead but quite a few positives out of the game too.

Daka looked a threat and will be a great alternative to Vardy.

Soumare grew into the game.

90 minutes under belt for Vestergaard and Bertrand.

Barnes looked more lively than he has for some time.

Nacho surely starts now.

I thought Castagne played well too.

What happened?
Bottles and various other missiles thrown from both sets of fans into each other throughout the game, honestly. Final whistle went and the volume increased dramatically. One Napoli fan got right up to the segregation point and got jumped on by two from the City side.

Bottles and various other missiles thrown from both sets of fans into each other throughout the game, honestly. Final whistle went and the volume increased dramatically. One Napoli fan got right up to the segregation point and got jumped on by two from the City side.
So 50/50 then

The fact that those two were across the barrier and on the lad before the stewards even moved is a ****ing joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757