Post Match Leicester 2 Stoke 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I'm going to make a comparison; I'm wearing my tin hat and expecting a lot of flak. Here goes, Ndidi is the best striker of a ball from 25 plus yards or 20 plus metres ( if your vote was yes) since Sir Bobby Charlton.
Paul Gallagher?

If you like one sided games then I suppose it was a festival.

Nope, I stick by my view of the game. We were good, very good in patches, could have been more clinical, but we were largely untroubled. I'm happy with the result but I've watched more enjoyable games.

That said, I hope Sunderland similarly don't turn up and make it easy for us. I'd rather points than entertainment at the moment, not that it's mutually exclusive.

If you like one sided games then I suppose it was a festival.

Nope, I stick by my view of the game. We were good, very good in patches, could have been more clinical, but we were largely untroubled. I'm happy with the result but I've watched more enjoyable games.

That said, I hope Sunderland similarly don't turn up and make it easy for us. I'd rather points than entertainment at the moment, not that it's mutually exclusive.
After Vardy's goal the game was over. It was pretty boring but that was due to the fact that we were cruising against a shocking side.

Finally, Ndidi is in no way a replacement for Kante but he is damn good.

Mahrez, currently an absolute insult to anyone on the bench.

80 minutes of complete piss, week in, week out.

Benalouane is an absolute revelation. A true alternative to the usual hustle and bustle, a cultured, positionally astute defender who barely needs to be awake to play against the dross he came up against today, underated and assured.

2 class goals. A one sided affair.

OK, I'm going to make a comparison; I'm wearing my tin hat and expecting a lot of flak. Here goes, Ndidi is the best striker of a ball from 25 plus yards or 20 plus metres ( if your vote was yes) since Sir Bobby Charlton.
For some reason, despite him playing for Forest, Johnny Metgod pops into my mind when this discussion occurs.

Probably because of this goal (yes, the goalkeeping is shit):

Richard Sneekes. Probably the cleanest striker of a long range shot i saw at filbert street.

Thought we played excellently apart from 20 mins in the second half.

Gray awesome, Ndidi fantastic - nice to have a midfielder who can actually win headers again.

Thought Drinky had a poor game if I'm being honest. Gave the ball away a lot in the first half and then looked very tired later in the second.
Exactly this tbh. Thought exactly the same about Drinky. Maybe not ready after his injury? Other than that a very comfortable game. Nice to be back at the KP with that comfortable feeling the whole game.

Reactions: FIF
I was disappointed by Gray, ran a lot but made the wrong choice so many times. It was almost Schlupp like at times.
From my view in the Family Stand he did a lot of good. His runs, and pace, were sublime and his tackles equally so. He did however let himself down on several on corners. Different view I guess.

West Brom? Can't remember anything in particular about him, but I think I know who you mean.

Them and Bolton.

Spider let one in against him at home to Bolton.

I'm sure he scored against us playing for WBA too but I can't remember the game. Bob Taylor probably scored too.

Hope Wes is out for a while.
Why didnt shawcross get a 2nd booking
In fact, why didnt he get sent off for the first foul?
Ndidi is the dogs danglies

Benalouane is an absolute revelation. A true alternative to the usual hustle and bustle, a cultured, positionally astute defender who barely needs to be awake to play against the dross he came up against today, underated and assured.

I was talking to someone at half time who said that they were concerned that YB wasn't "up to the pace of the game"...and whilst I disagreed, I kind of understood what they meant. I did acknowledge that he seems the sort of defender to 'cruise' through a game - but I didn't mean it as a derogatory comment.

I was talking to someone at half time who said that they were concerned that YB wasn't "up to the pace of the game"...and whilst I disagreed, I kind of understood what they meant. I did acknowledge that he seems the sort of defender to 'cruise' through a game - but I didn't mean it as a derogatory comment.
He didn't come out of hibernation today...he didn't need to. Probably the best defender we've seen since Tunchev.

Is Gray really being compared to Schlupp!

Not only is he being compared to Schlupp, he's being considered worse than Schlupp (by some complete ****wits).

Mahrez, currently an absolute insult to anyone on the bench.

80 minutes of complete piss, week in, week out.

I'm glad you can see what I can see with Mahrez, but it seems like no one is allowed to criticise the one and only Riyad. He has been absolute dog shit all season.

Nope. I wasn't alone either. Each to their own but I wasn't impressed.

I'm surprised that you've not had a zillion "look at me" messages.

Gray is potentially the best player we have on our squad for next year even. Wonderful player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566