Post Match Leicester 3 Legia Warsaw 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful opposition so nothing really to be made of the performance.

Except that we need to send Lookman back ASAP. He's absolutely useless.

Oh Jonny, where art thou? Phew.

Thank God for that, not worth the risk.

Interesting words from Brendan though. Sounds like a bit of despair

Our fans really got behind the team last night and their support was excellent. A great atmosphere. Chant of the night... "champions of England, you'll never sing that".

BT commentator said things were kicking off in the away end. Was there troble from the Polish fans?

Why was the flare not shoved in a bucket of water or something? We had a similar experience 20 years ago against Red Star Belgrade when you could not see more than about 20 metres.

BT commentator said things were kicking off in the away end. Was there troble from the Polish fans?

Why was the flare not shoved in a bucket of water or something? We had a similar experience 20 years ago against Red Star Belgrade when you could not see more than about 20 metres.
Should have just put them in a bucket of water...

Yes there was trouble. I left the ground at 90mins, so was slightly ahead of normal - I've never seen so many police riot vans heading to the ground. They'd obviously been scrambled.

:p

Thought it was the best performance we've put in since Man U. How much of that is owing to Legia Warsaw being pretty shit is up for debate..

Maddison in particular looked a lot more like his old self yesterday.

I think we have to accept that some players (Perez, Barnes, Maddison) all looked much better largely because they were given loads of time and space.

Even Amartey and Thomas looked decent because nobody put them under pressure.

It wasn't a true representation of our strengths or weaknesses.

Legia were ABSOLUTELY SHIT. I've not seen a worse team at the King Power since Leicester v Chelsea...
I think Perez, Daka, Iheanacho and Dewsbury Hall must be kicking Rodgers office door in to get in to the team. For me Soumare is not a Leicester player - he is basically worse than Ndidi at DM, Worse than Tielemans, Maddison and D-Hall at moving the ball quickly and doesn't pull up trees in either box....Nothing more than a reserve for me.

Not sure what the left back answer is in the Prem until Justin is back up to speed. I suppose it will need to be Thomas.

When Justin is fit i hope we switch to

Schmeichel
Castagne Evans Soyuncu Justin
Ndidi Tielemans
Iheanacho Maddison Barnes
Vardy

They did have a very tidy player on the ball though, moved well and passed it nicely.

Might have been number 22 but can't remember

Thought it was the best performance we've put in since Man U. How much of that is owing to Legia Warsaw being pretty shit is up for debate..

Maddison in particular looked a lot more like his old self yesterday.
Agreed. And Perez played some fantastic stuff when he replaced Maddison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570