Post Match Leicester 3 Rotherham 0

Bollocks

It's my birthday & I quiet clearly asked for 5-0 in the pre match thread.

Useless ****s.

Enzo out.

great to win but yet again we fail to really punish a team. Faes and Vesty really slowed it down in the first half, hopefully we will play with more tempo against Ipswich.

should be 9 points clear in 3 days time, good to see KDH and Ndidi rested towards the end.

I still think a draw earlier would have been better for us, but the fact we can lose to Ipswich and Cardiff and still be top feels quite good.

After being frustrated in the first half by the resilient Millers, Patson Daka steered home the opener on the hour after Viktor Johansson had saved from Wesley Faes.

Great work as always from the beeb. Wout the hell has happened there

great to win but yet again we fail to really punish a team. Faes and Vesty really slowed it down in the first half, hopefully we will play with more tempo against Ipswich.

should be 9 points clear in 3 days time, good to see KDH and Ndidi rested towards the end.
How many goals are involved in “really punishing” a team? A 3-0 victory where it was never really in doubt seems pretty strong

That was Daka's best half for us. I'm not even going to entertain any nonsense about him being anything other than shit right up until he missed an (almost) open goal, but that seemed to really fire him up and his forward play was good from then on. He wasn't on his own, there were some really poor performances in that first 45.

I thought Winks was excellent. He linked up play really well. Shout out to Vestergaard as well who played with calmness and made some lovely passes.

Playing a strong team, getting a lead and then resting players was always going to be the best idea.

Now to drive home and hopefully get there without any vomit appearing on my upholstery. Even though I ****ing hate this car.

It was actually quite boring.

Also, for a professional team, Rotherham were terrible. In fact, they were ****ing dogshit in every aspect.

Professional. Job done.
Next.

Happy birthday and have a merry Christmas, you big ray of sunshine! X
Cheers Ted. Have a good old fashioned family Xmas yourself. My stepkids are too old for that shit now, it's all about loading cash & amazon gift cards into xmas cards at my time of life.

I am indeed a ray of sunshine though, cheers for noticing...

Rotherham were absolute dross. I'd have been pretty disappointed in that performance if I was a fan. Even had they come away with a point what good would that have done them ultimately? I get that they need to be wary of giving away too much space against the top teams but they need to start winning some games sooner rather than later if they are to stay up and they showed nothing. That was your typical 11 men behind the ball and hope to nick it with a set piece performance...

MoM today was Wout Faes for me.....

That was Daka's best half for us. I'm not even going to entertain any nonsense about him being anything other than shit right up until he missed an (almost) open goal, but that seemed to really fire him up and his forward play was good from then on. He wasn't on his own, there were some really poor performances in that first 45.

I thought Winks was excellent. He linked up play really well. Shout out to Vestergaard as well who played with calmness and made some lovely passes.

Playing a strong team, getting a lead and then resting players was always going to be the best idea.

Now to drive home and hopefully get there without any vomit appearing on my upholstery. Even though I ****ing hate this car.
Am I correct in saying that you drive a Tesla.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463