Post Match Leicester 4 Randers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t watch it (hardly a fan) as I had no confidence at all

Again we’ve somehow played a shit team and conceded. Was it, perchance, from a corner?

A very nice gesture, I’m sure

But shirt begging bastards are truly the scourge of modern ‘match day experience’ fandom.

All such signs should be seized by stewards on entry, burnt, pissed on, and then the sodden ashes forcibly shoved down the parents’ throat
Yeah but how do you really feel about it?

So their most expensive player was 250,000£ reminds me of when we spanked Man Utd 5-3 and their entire bench cost more than our team. Hopefully that boosted some confidence last night for me Albrighton has not been used enough this season.

Fingers crossed the injuries are not too severe especially Maddison he has been one of the few players with attacking intent over the past few months. IMO we need to go balls out in this competition it is our only route into the UEFA comp next season although I never have liked so called bigger teams parachuting into a lesser tournament for being shit.

This is our only route into Europe (still massively beyond us)

Hopefully BR will have that realisation after Wolves bully us on Sunday.

We won't win this though, not a ****ing chance.

A very nice gesture, I’m sure

But shirt begging bastards are truly the scourge of modern ‘match day experience’ fandom.

All such signs should be seized by stewards on entry, burnt, pissed on, and then the sodden ashes forcibly shoved down the parents’ throat
Couldn’t agree more. If we’re not careful the stadium will be full of young bastards, coffin dodgers and middle aged egg chasers.

The profile of our fan base is wrong.

Even seen a couple of Chinese lads sniffing about down the ground, **** knows what they’re up to.

What about the greeks? I don't recall seeing any rainbow laces in the days before Zagorakis and Dabizas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566