Post Match Leicester 4 Randers 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought Marc (been a great servant to this club hasn't he) Albrighton did a great job as stand in left back. Some of his passing was Beckham-esque.
Apart from that unfortunate slip, I thought Marc had an excellent game along with Barnes, KDH who also put in a real efforts throughout. Easy to be critical of Vesty recently, but definitely one of his better games too.

I can't comment on the game as I spent the evening studying BR and his backroom team as I was sat next to them.

Glen Driscoll loves a hot chocolate. Adam Sadler is strictly a coffee man.

BR talked to each sub before they came on to explain what he wanted them to do. All except Soumare as he told Kolo who then told Soumare. That was the only thing Kolo said or did for the entire match.

Nobody in the stadium celebrated Ndidi's goal more than Iheanacho. He was thrilled for his pal.

Mike Stowell was the man with the set piece instructions for everyone. Which suggests that he may indeed still be the set piece wizard. He kept telling anyone that was interested where each player should be. In truth, nobody appeared to be listening to him. Kolo was daydreaming.

BRs trousers don't fit very well. He kept having to pull them up from the back. To be fair, he's a strange shape but you'd imagine he'd get trousers made to measure. I don't think they are.

BR was only really animated when we lost possession. He was very keen for players to immediately try to get the ball back. Lookman stands out in this. It's usually because he's lost possession and so is closest to the ball but you can see the players he relies on and those he doesn't.

I tried to zoom my phone camera in so I could read what BR was writing on his little pad. I couldn't make out anything except 'Apples and Satsumas".

My MOM was Matt Reeves. In the days of NP, he used to have a key role in terms of fitness and conditioning. Nowadays, he's the man in charge of the water bottles. All bottles are individually marked with a players initials so it's a right job working out who is close enough to the touchline to be offered a drink and then getting the right bottle ready. It was sensational stuff from Matt. The problem was that players kept declining his kind offer of a bottle. In particular Amartey and Lookman were really quite dismissive. Matt looked crestfallen every time he was ready with the right bottle and a player was near and then turned down the drink.

I had no reason to hurl abuse at anyone so I behaved well. I wasn't close enough to Keith Vaz to give him the benefit of my opinion but I was disappointed to see that we're still allowing that putrid scumbag into the directors box.

Apparently Maddison felt dizzy.
Thanks Jeff, I did worry it could have been something like that as it was completely out of the blue - fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Soyuncu didn't look great either, looked like he could barley put any weight on it walking off...

Thanks Jeff, I did worry it could have been something like that as it was completely out of the blue - fingers crossed its nothing serious.

Soyuncu didn't look great either, looked like he could barley put any weight on it walking off...

Maddison was fine on the bench. The life and soul of the subs. But apparently he felt unwell when he went on. Soyuncu has injured his knee landing awkwardly.

I can't comment on the game as I spent the evening studying BR and his backroom team as I was sat next to them.

BR talked to each sub before they came on to explain what he wanted them to do. All except Soumare as he told Kolo who then told Soumare. That was the only thing Kolo said or did for the entire match.

Nobody in the stadium celebrated Ndidi's goal more than Iheanacho. He was thrilled for his pal.

Mike Stowell was the man with the set piece instructions for everyone. Which suggests that he may indeed still be the set piece wizard. He kept telling anyone that was interested where each player should be. In truth, nobody appeared to be listening to him. Kolo was daydreaming.

BRs trousers don't fit very well. He kept having to pull them up from the back. To be fair, he's a strange shape but you'd imagine he'd get trousers made to measure. I don't think they are.

BR was only really animated when we lost possession. He was very keen for players to immediately try to get the ball back. Lookman stands out in this. It's usually because he's lost possession and so is closest to the ball but you can see the players he relies on and those he doesn't.

I tried to zoom my phone camera in so I could read what BR was writing on his little pad. I couldn't make out anything except 'Apples and Satsumas".

My MOM was Matt Reeves. In the days of NP, he used to have a key role in terms of fitness and conditioning. Nowadays, he's the man in charge of the water bottles. All bottles are individually marked with a players initials so it's a right job working out who is close enough to the touchline to be offered a drink and then getting the right bottle ready. It was sensational stuff from Matt. The problem was that players kept declining his kind offer of a bottle. In particular Amartey and Lookman were really quite dismissive. Matt looked crestfallen every time he was ready with the right bottle and a player was near and then turned down the drink.

I had no reason to hurl abuse at anyone so I behaved well. I wasn't close enough to Keith Vaz to give him the benefit of my opinion but I was disappointed to see that we're still allowing that putrid scumbag into the directors box.

:icon lol:

I wasn't close enough to Keith Vaz to give him the benefit of my opinion but I was disappointed to see that we're still allowing that putrid scumbag into the directors box.

Having problems with the washer?

No Monster Munch? Get this complete and total bastard out of our club.

I really ****ing hate us at the minute

Are you Gwilliam in disguise?

Oh for ****’s sake, HE DOESN’T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. This makes sense.
Mike Stowell was the man with the set piece instructions for everyone. Which suggests that he may indeed still be the set piece wizard. He kept telling anyone that was interested where each player should be. In truth, nobody appeared to be listening to him.
Same as ever then.
Quality journalism, this.
That’s what the famous notepad is, his ****ing shopping?
Creepy piece of shit makes my skin crawl, **** Keith Vaz.

Nice to see Wilf get a goal on his 200th game for the club.

Oh, and Celtic losing to a WiFi password is quite a wonderful thing.
That’s the WiFi password that won 6-1 against Roma in the group stage. We would struggle against them.

That’s the WiFi password that won 6-1 against Roma in the group stage. We would struggle against them.
I couldn't give a flying **** who they won against, when or how. They're still shite...

...but not quite as shite as Celtic which is excellent.

The fact we're a bit shite as well is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566