Post Match Leicester 5 Southampton 0

Boring.

Literally had to rub my eyes when I turned it on at five nil. Incredible result.

What a brilliant performance from everyone.
No shots on goal from them
And we at no time sat back, where has this performance been hiding

What a ****ing night. What a performance.

Credit to so many of the players, it's hard to pick out a bad performer. Fatawu, Vardy, Vesty, Ricardo all superb.

But big credit goes to Enzo too. We've been crying out for something different, and tonight was. We played aggressively, with such a high press from the first minute. Our centre backs were bombing forward to win the ball back early. We took our time when we had possession in our half but moved quickly when we didn't, because our attacking came when THEY had the ball.

It might have been the same system, but he definitely tried a different tactical approach tonight and NAILED it.

At just the right time!

Who saw that coming?

Just an all round excellent display. Even in the first half, you could see we were finding space and just needed that bit of quality.

Defended well from the front too.

Southampton were poor today, but they are not a poor team.

Almost there

**** yeah!

Been out on a work do all evening and didn't want to check the score incase we were losing and I'd get sacked!

Knew we were winning at HT but had to read the thread title a few times and check the date!

What a result, shame the busses have stopped now as that is a totally wankable scoreline!

That was wonderful

Sometimes a goal is timed so well it makes a perfect night, and Vardy getting the fourth was that moment.

Still work to do but the goal difference is important there to add pressure on Leeds.

Almost like thae Cambiasso goal vs QPR

Last two matches Ndidi seemed to have a much clearer attacking role. His goal was a perfect finish for a player in that position.

And as for Fatawu, just wow

No more games for you this season!
Tbf. A young person tragically passed away in my Mrs' family on Sunday in South America. Probably a bit distasteful of me going to football.

I've had the best memories and will build more next season. So all good. Lovely win. I have a feeling Vardy may be off to Saudi, or perhaps the US. He'd need a cracking salary to stay. It might actually be time for him to leave...on a high. Idk. Emotional.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563