Post Match Leicester City 1:1 Yeovil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez could have easily had a couple, Morgan missed a sitter back post 60 mins, Phillips fluffed one from about 8 yards, Schlupp should have at least hit the target and probs more and the list goes on.

We're the ones that would have one easy if we could have found the net on the night. Just one of those games but thankfully we did get the breakthrough eventually.

The real absurdity is to think they should have won!
I'm going to have to watch this game again because I think we're talking about completely different ones :icon_cool

I'm going to have to watch this game again because I think we're talking about completely different ones :icon_cool

Haha I think you need to as I've never know a team to comprehensively outplay another with only about 30% possession. :icon_wink

We weren't our best but it would have been a textbook smash and grab from them if they took all 3 points. Never the better team.

I didn't see the game and haven't arsed myself to watch the highlights. A draw at home against a team below Charlton in the table is a shit result there's no getting away from that. Perhaps we should all just pretend it never happened and look forward to this afternoon.

Haha I think you need to as I've never know a team to comprehensively outplay another with only about 30% possession. :icon_wink

We weren't our best but it would have been a textbook smash and grab from them if they took all 3 points. Never the better team.

I also thought that Yeovil were the better team on the night and our 'chances' weren't quite as stated. One example would be that their keeper hardly had a save to make in the match.

I also thought that Yeovil were the better team on the night and our 'chances' weren't quite as stated. One example would be that their keeper hardly had a save to make in the match.
I'm delighted this post was made by one of our sober and level-headed posters. I was starting to think I'd dreamt Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669