Post Match Leicester City 3:0 Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also what is this absolute crap about Burnley never being able to spend money?

It's because deals breakdown when the selling club are pissing themselves laughing. Original fee plus add ons gets agreed then someone from their admin says in Bumlee accent "so this all adds up to a turtle of...." and the deal is frigged.

Watching the highlights on MOTD you realise just how magic Mahrez is (yet again) and how much he did today. Excellent performance.

I still have to pinch myself sometimes that we have a player that is world class and as mesmerising as he is playing for us.

Watching the highlights on MOTD you realise just how magic Mahrez is (yet again) and how much he did today. Excellent performance.

I still have to pinch myself sometimes that we have a player that is world class and as mesmerising as he is playing for us.

Also confirmed that Micky had been harsh on Vardy who looked like he also had a good game with some great contributions!

Mahrez Vardy and Slimani, the Lynex, Lineker and Smith of the 21st century?

We're in the proper big time now. That was a Comfortable Big Club Win. Team comes to spoil, we take a while to get going but find a bit of momentum, they commit one foul too many and we take the lead before halftime. They have nothing else to offer and we kill the game early in the 2nd half - friend I watched with said it wasn't often a 2-0 lead looked so secure.

Mahrez-Vardy-Slimani-Albrighton are pretty much our version of la Máquina. So good.

Mahrez-Vardy-Slimani-Albrighton

I expect to see Gray-Musa-Okazaki-Schlupp leading the line on Tuesday with the Fantastic Four above on the bench just in case.
I also expect Hernandez and Big Was to start with King in the middle with Mendy if fit.

Good performance. 3-0 flattered them.

I was cursing Fuchs from last week. He was so bad. Yesterday hardly put a foot wrong. Perhaps due to the standard of the opposition.

I wish Burnley well, great to see a club of their size in the Prem and beating the likes of Liverpool. Embarrassed by our idiotic chat "you'll never sing this" enjoyed them coming straight back with "We've won it 2 times".

Not too fussed by midweek, more concerned about fixture congestion. Would be nice to beat Chelsea though.

Can't wait for next week.

I've only seen Amartey play on TV. Although against Liverpool he looked a bit lost, like most of the team, against Bruges and Burnley he looked a class act. In fact there were times yesterday when I thought I was still watching Kante.

With barely 10 minutes played they were wasting time.
Thank feck for the goal just before half time as the ref was certainly not hurrying them along.
Fantastic win.
A calendar year since our last home league defeat. In any division that is bloody good. In the top flight that is just awesome. Long may it continue

Sean Dyche;

"He is a newcomer and he will adapt to it but his goalscoring record is good and that is the reality of the two teams – £30m on one player," Dyche said, after Ben Mee scored an own goal to wrap up the game for Leicester.

"I don't know how much Leicester have spent this year, and rightly so. They are the champions and they want to build and go again but it's right to say we're not in that spending league.

http://talksport.com/football/leice...-why-islam-slimani-perfect-foxes-160918210374

We weren't in the same spending league as Man City, Chelsea and co. last year and look who won the title Sean 'excuses' Dyche. How much did they spend on Hendrick anyway? Lol.

Can't stand Dyche, a horrible pathetic bloke.

I thought we were superb yesterday. Slimani, Mahrez and Albrighton in particular were a joy to watch. Zieler was anonymous which tells you all you need to know about Burnley, bloody dreadful.

Drinkwater really makes things tick in midfield, has lots of energy and if he doesn't start for England (which I'm fully aware he won't) I don't know what else the guy has to do. He's absolutely superb.

Couldn't fault any of them, good to see them with a convincing performance off the back of a European away day.

They should be rubbing their hands together at the prospect of playing Yanited next weekend, I would be, they are under huge pressure now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669