Leicester City fc history dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddyjun1

I have been looking for leicester city history dvd for months. (from PDI one) I am willing to pay any price you want, up to 44 pounds. I have an ad about it also on amazon.co.uk Would you mind contacting me as soon as possible please?

I have been looking for leicester city history dvd for months. (from PDI one) I am willing to pay any price you want, up to 44 pounds. I have an ad about it also on amazon.co.uk Would you mind contacting me as soon as possible please?

I have a spare copy of this DVD, but it's not in perfect condition, the case has some coffee damage!
It's been signed by Gary Lineker and Alan Birchenall but I'm not sure if the signatures have survived.

I think the DVD itself is fine though.

is it possible to send that pic of dvd disc itself through my email address [email protected] please? After looking at the condition, I will be interested in buying it from you, with that price from paypal. (is it possible to ship that dvd through UPS or DHL please, i will the price for that).

thank you.

Are you sure there is none actually in the club shop, the last time I went in there, which was about 6 months ago they had one whole side of a DVD stand with this on.

Are you sure there is none actually in the club shop, the last time I went in there, which was about 6 months ago they had one whole side of a DVD stand with this on.

None for sale at the online shop, so I doubt if there any in the shop either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46