Leicester City Players in Euro 2016 or something similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been so angry about an England squad/team selection. Hodgson is a dinosaur, a safe 'political' pair of hands. That's it. I wouldn't trust him to pick my nose.

I have never been so angry about an England squad/team selection. Hodgson is a dinosaur, a safe 'political' pair of hands. That's it. I wouldn't trust him to pick my nose.
Would you trust anyone to pick your nose?

Imagine if Englamd had a prolific scorer with a relentless will to win on the bench or something...

Imagine if England had a decent defensive midfielder, defensive winger and defensive full-back with a relentless will to win they hadn't left at home or something...

Imagine if England weren't full of a bunch of Spurs and Liverpool bottle jobs or something...

There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading that.The very definition of deluded.They are turning into Liverpool slowly but surely.Especially the ones who confidently assert that they're not convinced & wouldn't buy him :-D

Oh my dear Manc chums (obviously hardly any of them are actual Mancs but you know what I mean) don't fret,if you bid he'd laugh & turn you down.Nobody is going to give up CL football to play for a team with 3 years minimum of rebuilding ahead of it.You're out of your league.Deal with it.

Yesterday's club.

& it'll only take the Special Twat 2 seasons to piss off the board & the entire dressing room so they'd better hope the success is instant or it won't be coming at all.

There are no words to describe how much I enjoyed reading that.The very definition of deluded.They are turning into Liverpool slowly but surely.Especially the ones who confidently assert that they're not convinced & wouldn't buy him :-D

Oh my dear Manc chums (obviously hardly any of them are actual Mancs but you know what I mean) don't fret,if you bid he'd laugh & turn you down.Nobody is going to give up CL football to play for a team with 3 years minimum of rebuilding ahead of it.You're out of your league.Deal with it.

Yesterday's club.

& it'll only take the Special Twat 2 seasons to piss off the board & the entire dressing room so they'd better hope the success is instant or it won't be coming at all.
There are some special comments in there.

An England team full of Spurs players - has there ever been a bigger recipe for bottling it in history? :p

I believe that the fabled LCFC threesome''s appearance for England in 1974 against Argentina was also blighted by a last minute equaliser by the Argies - though it was a Mario Kempes penalty that got past Shilts, not a looping header beaning off the head of a Russian geriatric. Not being able to close out a game isn't a new Achilles heel (see also, failure to turn dominance into goals, penalty shoot outs, falling behind to San Marino, picking dogshit English managers like Taylor, Hoddle ..... etcetera ... etcetera)

Following the violence in and around the England v Russia match - TV media press speculating that England and Russia could be disqualified if further trouble - could this bring a ban on Leicester and other English clubs in European competitions for 2016?

That would be entirely unnecessary and harsh on the club front but as far as the tournament goes I'd say it's fair game. Russia look like they were to blame yesterday but we know England fans have a reputation for bad behaviour outside of matches....

I'd say the upcoming Russia hosted World Cup is the biggest concern and needs some serious thought given to relocating it.

We could payFIFA through my new website - it's set up a bit like the 'Just Giving' site - but I've called it 'Just Taking' to avoid any confusion...

No confusion, but who are the beneficiaries of 'Just Taking'? Surely Blatter and Platini aren't allowed to participate.

Jamie Vardy's heat map from yesterday:

CkxDT1bXIAAl3oR.jpg

Jamie Vardy's heat map from yesterday:

CkxDT1bXIAAl3oR.jpg

Lord Kane's one would show a complete blank around the six yard box. There were several crosses yesterday that he should really have been on the end of or at least in the general area. It baffled me that the main striker didn't make any runs into the danger area between the penalty spot and the goal anticipating a ball there.

Lord Kane's one would show a complete blank around the six yard box. There were several crosses yesterday that he should really have been on the end of or at least in the general area. It baffled me that the main striker didn't make any runs into the danger area between the penalty spot and the goal anticipating a ball there.
He did once. Clear offside though.

That's another completely baffling thing, the Premier League's top scorer taking corners.

Saw an interview where Roy said he was the best deliverer of the ball they had, which says something about the likes of Sterling, Lallana etc given how poor most of the corners were. And also that they had plenty of threat so don't necessarily need Kane in there. He and his golden boot would just get in the way I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669