Confirmed Transfer Leicester City to Premier League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We Are Premier League!!

Seasons like this don't happen very often.

There have been several good seasons that I remember but not many better than this (especially the run we're on). We've had many promotions from this league but this must be one of the finest.

Well done to all of the people involved with the club.

FanBloodyTastic stuff.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Brilliant! Congrats to NP and the boys!!!! Fabulous stuff. Don't think we've ever had a promotion this early? Terrific

Re: We Are Premier League!!

Yes!,!!,!!!!!!!!!!111111!1!1!!!111111!!!!!!!!!

Re: Promotion Confirmed

Congratulations all!!!!!

I woke up late today, tough week at work coupled with the long drive back last night I guess. After a strong coffee and shower, I decided to pull on my 03/04 black away shirt, unworn since we were relegated that season. The rest of the family went out at lunchtime, the girls having a swimming party. I went shopping and decided a curry was in order for tea. Sky Sports news on the TV, Talk Sport on the radio, I assembled dinner whilst keeping track of the scores around the country.

I've now turned the curry to a slow simmer, turned off the TV and Radio, grabbed a beer and sat here in silence on the sofa, the house empty. I can hear the distant drone of traffic and bird song in the garden, I don't really know how long I've been sat here. I've just taken another long hard pull on my beer, feeling the alcohol begin to bite, looking out the window focussing on nothing in particular, I begin to cry.

Hurrah!

I'm ever so slightly excited (and may have a tear or two in my eye). I think I could be a little drunk later... :038:

I must say I don't think I have taken it in yet. I can't say I feel any emotion. Perhaps it will begin to sink in on Tuesday night. Strange feeling considering we have have absolutely walked the league. I cannot believe how we have won it with such ease. Are we that good or are the rest very poor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566