Pre Match Leicester City v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aha, I see it's 'that' time again.

giphy.gif

ah yes, Daggers and his "don't forget I'm here" nothing about football posts.

get back in your padded room Daggers.

Hope we play a strong team, could be the last time we see some of these players in a Leicester shirt.

I hope we do what is best for Leicester City in the long run, the players who are leaving have had long enough to say goodbye and let's face it if Thursday night is anything to go by some have already left in their own minds. For me today is about using it to have a look at players who will be part of our future, so hopefully a chance for players like Amartey, Gray, Chilwell and possibly even Elliott Moore.

Reactions: FIF
I hope we do what is best for Leicester City in the long run, the players who are leaving have had long enough to say goodbye and let's face it if Thursday night is anything to go by some have already left in their own minds. For me today is about using it to have a look at players who will be part of our future, so hopefully a chance for players like Amartey, Gray, Chilwell and possibly even Elliott Moore.

Exactly this.

As there is approx £8million riding on the result today depending on whether we stay where we are or go up or down two places, I want our strongest team out there, not a parade of young hopefuls.

I want players with backbone who give a shit. I want the likes of Simpson, Fuchs, Big Was, Okazaki and Vardy out there. And Schmeichel.

For me today is about using it to have a look at players who will be part of our future, so hopefully a chance for players like Amartey, Gray, Chilwell and possibly even Elliott Moore.

Well according to one or two of the papers Gray's off to Liverpool for £12m.

Well according to one or two of the papers Gray's off to Liverpool for £12m.

Unless there is a release clause that has got to be bollocks.

Also I couldn't give a **** who's leaving, give people who want to play a game.

I want players with backbone who give a shit. I want the likes of Simpson, Fuchs, Big Was, Okazaki and Vardy out there. And Schmeichel.

You seem to be contradicting yourself in some cases there.

BTW if any of you seriously think that the difference in league position money is going to seriously affect our spending then you're living in the 70's.

A serious club should be spending more if they finish 15th instead of 8th rather than less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363