Pre Match Leicester City v Legia Warsaw - Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaarev

Spartak has taken the lead against Napoli on a (dubious) penalty after 1 min

tedfoxxx

That puts us bottom of the group… But if it stays like this and we win tomorrow then we go top.

give_us_a_wave

Napoli being as hilariously shit as we are in Moscow. **** me this competition is an utter shambles isn't it? No ****er takes it seriously until the quarter finals. Oh for the days when European competition really was elite stuff instead of this watered down wank. I have wonderful memories of the old UEFA cup as a kid & a young adult. This stuff is a travesty.

Robin127

Napoli have lost their top scorer, Victor Osimhen for a while, he fractured a cheekbone at the weekend.

Lako42

They are playing a strong side so it's not that they aren't taking it seriously.

This group is just mental

Lako42

Last game could be mega interesting

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
I have no idea what result we want?!?!

View attachment 16471
Spartak to win.

Whatever happens, if we win both games we finish top. Beat Legia and draw against Napoli and we're guaranteed to finish in the top two.

But if Spartak win today, a win then a draw could be enough for us to finish top. If Napoli get something today, a win then a draw means we'll finish second.

Brown Nose

Spartak to win.

Whatever happens, if we win both games we finish top. Beat Legia and draw against Napoli and we're guaranteed to finish in the top two.

But if Spartak win today, a win then a draw could be enough for us to finish top. If Napoli get something today, a win then a draw means we'll finish second.

The problem with those scenarios is the faith you have in us.

Lako42

Well I've just purchased my Napoli away ticket so.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City1535
2Liverpool1534
3Chelsea1533
4West Ham Utd1527
5Tottenham 1425
6Manchester Utd1524
7Arsenal1423
8Wolves1521