Pre Match Leicester City V Nottingham Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.

camberwell fox

The return for some of the most passionate Leicester derby.

A real connindrun for Pea Win as to what to do, does he keep the same team that demolished Watford at the weekend or does he change the left back role from Schlupp to Konchesky.

The centre forward berth may naturally sort itself out as Pea Win in an interview has said that Wood may not be available due to international travel, which would almost certainly see Vardy return.

A really tough game this one methinks, and we must not let our standards slip as Forest will come and attack us I feel.

Come on Citeh!!!!!

Re: Leicester City -V- Nottingham Forest

The return for some of the most passionate Leicester derby.

A real connindrun for Pea Win as to what to do, does he keep the same team that demolished Watford at the weekend or does he change the left back role from Schlupp to Konchesky.

The centre forward berth may naturally sort itself out as Pea Win in an interview has said that Wood may not be available due to international travel, which would almost certainly see Vardy return.

A really tough game this one methinks, and we must not let our standards slip as Forest will come and attack us I feel.

Come on Citeh!!!!!
Oh, no!! This is djp's job. He's doing so well!

Oh, no!! This is djp's job. He's doing so well!

Shiiiiiiittttttttt, we're dooooooooomed now. Thanks a lot Camberwell! I'm not sure dpj will be able to forgive you.

im on standby now to start aprematch thread when we do lose. Hopefully it will be a while yet. Vardy should be fit to return (i believe Wood is away playing for Kwis this weekend) so maybe Schlupp/Konch is NP's only selection decision. The trees seem to be having defensive problems, we can exploit that. A normal hard working team performance will give us 3pts and we will see this lot join Watford in the chasing pack. Another clean sheet would be nice If we keep up the good form i can see us winning 2-0 Vardy King

Last edited:

Sorry all, I was bored...:icon_redf

I'd already assumed that we had lost, and I've burnt NP's house down.

If I'm going down I'm taking everybody with me.
Did you remember to shout "Pee Son out" first or do we need to look for his successor?

I really hope we can keep it going against these. My Forest supporting acquaintance has been a right PITA recently, but has been very quiet since Saturday.

Hopefully a lesson to be dished out.

Will they bring the usual hundreds or stretch to a half decent away following?

Will they be shouting for Billy the drunk to be sacked when we pull 12 points clear of 'big spending Forest'

You probably don't know this, but they have actually won the European cup, twice, you know

You probably don't know this, but they have actually won the European cup, twice, you know

Did a site visit to the City Ground last year and the Forest supporting contractor took me into the board room to show me their trophies.
Came away thinking, nice trophies, but room's as dated as the trophies.
Had that stale smell like at yer nanna's all those years ago :)

Are you sure about that? Surely they would've mentioned it before now if they had?

No worse than many of our fans moaning on about PeeStaIn, to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572