Pre Match Leicester City Vs Crystal Palace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can NP learn anything.. The Team at home picks itself.

Same back 4

Albrighton
Cambiasso
James / Hammond
Schlupp
Kram / Nugent (sub)
Ulloa

Can NP learn anything.. The Team at home picks itself.

Same back 4

Albrighton
Cambiasso
James / Hammond
Schlupp
Kram / Nugent (sub)
Ulloa

100 percent spot on.

Does NP need any more convincing about Albrighton or Cambiasso??? Cambiasso was excellent. Broke it down and was clever with ball and it showed with his back heel to Albrighton for the cross that led to the goal.

We aren't dead and buried by any means and there's still 16 matches to go which is 48 points to play for, but my word there didn't look like any sort of spirit or confidence there.

We beat Stoke and Man Utd and then had an awful run.
Now we've lost to Stoke and Man Utd.

Let's hope it does the reverse of what it did last time.

Leicester City v Crystal Palace

The previous thread has closed.

What do you reckon? With the signing of Barry Hayles on deadline day, I'm going for 1-0 win on that awful pitch of ours.

In all seriousness, we've surely prioritised a win for this. I think it could be a very open game given Palace's change of style under Pardew. Thankfully they are missing probably two of their best players who've caused us issues in the past. Jedinak and Bolasie are both out.

I think we will be looking at the same back four with the probable swap of Konchesky for De Laet. Midfield needs major surgery after last week. Upfront, here's hoping Vardy is set to rest with Ulloa partnering either Nugent or Kramaric. Whatever the line-up I do hope that the atmosphere is that of positivity than the misery which City fans love to force upon all.

Lets hope we turn up then, if they roll out the shit they did against Stoke there will be a dwindling amount of goodwill, even more so now that Pearson has made it clear this is the big game.

Thank **** Jedinak is out, despite coming up against him many times we have failed to cope withtime.on every occasion.

Hoping its open as we usually do okay, although Palace press hard which we dont like.

Cambiasso has got to play, without fail.

Praying we perform for this massive game. we must keep their wingers quiet and match them for pace, i expect James and Mahrez to return and also Albrighton to start. I also expect Kramaric to score soon, hopefully a brace in this game resulting in a 2-1 win

I just hope Vardy is out of the starting line-up. No more of the this Ulloa on the bench nonsense, please.

Team picks itself

Schwarzer
Simpson
Was
Morgan
Konch
Mahrez
James
Cambo
Schlupp
Kramaric
Leo

Home win

Last edited:
I would go for the same except I'd play Albrighton instead of Mahrez and bring Mahrez on during the second half. He needs to get back to Premier League action but slowly. And he will hopefully catch the Palace defence tiring at that stage

I think our best line-up would probably see Schlupp at left back, and both Mahrez and Albrighton playing, but i think it would be harsh on Schlupp who has in my opinion been our best player recently on the wing.

Team picks itself

Schwarzer
Simpson
Was
Morgan
Konch
Mahrez
James
Cambo
Schlupp
Kramaric
Leo

Home win

This is what I'm hoping for - first game of the season for me so I definitely want to see the likes of Cambiasso playing.

I decided that I am going to go to the game on Saturday - my brother was a big Leicester fan and I feel like he'd still want me to go.

I'm not sure I've ever seen Leicester win at home but hopefully this weekend will change that - I hope my brother's looking on and they give a good performance for him to see... And get us a much needed win! A comforting win would go a long way for me and I'm hoping football can be a lift.

Last edited:
I decided that I am going to go to the game on Saturday - my brother was a big Leicester fan and I feel like he'd still want me to go.
Good for you kid, hope it's a memorable day for you

Cambifuckingasso

Truly delightful, a pleasure beyond human quantification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566