Pre Match Leicester City vs Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
That team you suggested I guarantee would produce worse than what we are currently seeing.

Vestergaard ffs

The players aren’t the problem.
Blimey. I was about to continue reading this thread but had to pause there. The players are definitely at least a part of the problem. I was having a lovely shit before I saw your post :( Completely ruined.

Play five at the back, and two very defensive midfielders

Incredible and ludicrous though it sounds, a clean sheet at home against a completely dogshit Newcastle seems like it would be a massive victory

Amartey is currently much better than Soyuncu. Either Amartey or Vestergaard should be in. As we don't really have a midfield at the moment it might be worth sticking 3 upfront, 5 at the back (not Bertrand obvs) with Youri and Ndidi just in front of the defence booting it up top when we're given the ball. It's hard to pick an 11 to fit how Rodgers wants to play as he wants to play with a wide player on the right side but won't actually sign someone who plays there....

Irrespective of form, if BR has any sense he'll be wanting the players he trusts most on the pitch. He'll go for experience where he can and players that he knows are listening to him.

If we lose this game, it all gets very serious. He shouldn't, and he won't, **** about with the selection or formation.

Referee: Peter Bankes.
Assistants: Gary Beswick, Ian Hussin.
Fourth official: Anthony Taylor.
VAR: Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Lee Betts.

That team you suggested I guarantee would produce worse than what we are currently seeing.

Vestergaard ffs

The players aren’t the problem.

I think you've got your point across, mate.

Sod it.

Schmeichel
-- -- --
Castagne Ndidi Tielemans
Albrighton KDH Maddison Barnes
Vardy Daka Iheanacho

We don't need no 'defenders'.

Ward
Castagne Amartey nobody thomas

Albrighton nobody nobody barnes

Maddison

Vardy

I see for many it’s “Vardy out” time again which always comes around when we’ve lost a couple of games when quite clearly he’s not the problem.

Second highest PL scorer, let’s not forget.

Perhaps some of this is due to him having played on Thursday? But he only played a little last week and we might get a free week of Spurs game cancelled. He should play

I see plenty of people aren't bothering tomorrow with the constant amount of tickets being made available over the last few days.

Well have noticeably lower attendance over the coming months.

I just want to see a positive reaction and the players to look like they give a shit, the bear minimum for any footballer is work rate, I have seen very little of late.

I see plenty of people aren't bothering tomorrow with the constant amount of tickets being made available over the last few days.

Well have noticeably lower attendance over the coming months.
I have a season ticket but putting our Christmas lights up tomorrow and watching the game on Sky and/or the F1 (which I don't normally follow) plus dramatically increased risk of getting Omigod variant despite having 3 vaccine doses makes staying at home infinitely more attractive.

Plus tomorrow will be so unseasonably mild that the Newcastle hordes probably won't be wearing any shirts and that's enough to put anyone off.

Not sure I can be arsed tomorrow.

Genuinely an article and an accompanying tweet making Lawro and others’ predictions a story

Taking the Mrs to her 1st ever game tomorrow because no ****er else wants the ticket.

She hates confrontation and aggressive behaviour.

She's chosen a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570