Pre Match Leicester City Vs Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

Another 3 points, and out the relagation zone before the Fourth Round of the FA Cup, and a trip to Old Trafford :-D

Last edited:
Agreed. We'll need Kramaric to come in and hit the ground running. 3-1 Leicester. Kramaric 2, Ulloa 1

Hamer
Simpson Wasilewski Morgan Konchesky
Hammond King
Knockaert Kramaric Albrighton
Ulloa

Subs: Vardy, Nugent, De Laet, Moore, Lawrence, Schwarzer, Cambiasso

i think Cambiasso will come in for James and Kramaric(hopefully) for Nugent, if we create as many chances as Saturday we will win this, but Stoke will be tougher opposition, i still fancy us to nick it 2-1 Kramaric Ulloa

Last edited:
Stoke will be looking to put things right after we beat them at their place and also after their defeat at Arsenal. Hopefully they can continue to not perform at least until after our match!

Kramaric will probably be on the bench first match IMO. Cambiasso should take James' place. Otherwise same team.
I hope we keep giving Tom Lawrence game time, I think he could be a cracking player with game time.

It fails to say that he was in Pearson's car having a wank.

When he's on a lung busting run back from a corner im amazed at the speed he hits, he's like a freight train struggling to stop due to the immense weight.

When he's on a lung busting run back from a corner im amazed at the speed he hits, he's like a freight train struggling to stop due to the immense weight.

I think about running on the treadmill, and most top speeds on them are 20-21km/hr. It terrifies me to think of a beast running at 15km/hr more than my treadmill top speed!!!

First game I went to at Filbert Street, Glover's goal was a real gem from outside the box that flew past Banks.

If we are struggling for midfielders, we could always put Nugent in behind Krameric and Ulloa/Vardy, or Nugent with Krameric with King/GTF just behind with Hammond as the holding midfielder. Albrighton and Knockeart look good for getting balls into the box from out wide.

Does anyone know if Kramaric is training with the squad while he's waiting for his work permit?

If not, I think he'll be on the bench for this one, but if he's been training then he's had enough time with the team to go straight in

Does anyone know if Kramaric is training with the squad while he's waiting for his work permit?

If not, I think he'll be on the bench for this one, but if he's been training then he's had enough time with the team to go straight in

I doubt he's allowed as it would probably constitute 'working'

Nah! It would only be 'working' if he was being paid. He is currently on a visit visa, so could train as a guest as long as they do not pay him. In fact any of us could train with the first team if the club invited us to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566