Leicester City Women

They’re ****ing shite, frankly. I don’t think they’ve improved at all since they got promoted. Two changes of manager and well over a dozen signings later they still can’t string three passes together. Not strong enough and not good enough. If this were the men’s team we’d all be screaming for a complete clear out. Back to the Championship.

They’re ****ing shite, frankly. I don’t think they’ve improved at all since they got promoted. Two changes of manager and well over a dozen signings later they still can’t string three passes together. Not strong enough and not good enough. If this were the men’s team we’d all be screaming for a complete clear out. Back to the Championship.
The difference between the top four and the rest in the WSL is far greater than in the EPL. Nothing about our fate will be decided by today's result.

The difference between the top four and the rest in the WSL is far greater than in the EPL. Nothing about our fate will be decided by today's result.
Of course not, but the problem isn’t that we weren’t competitive in today’s game, it’s that we’re hardly even on the same level as the other shit teams. 2 wins from 13. Okay, those 13 include hefty kickings by the top four but it also includes defeats to nearly all of the remaining seven, including the absolutely hopeless Tottenham and Reading. This is not a good team and nothing management has done the last two years seems to have made any difference.

Of course not, but the problem isn’t that we weren’t competitive in today’s game, it’s that we’re hardly even on the same level as the other shit teams. 2 wins from 13. Okay, those 13 include hefty kickings by the top four but it also includes defeats to nearly all of the remaining seven, including the absolutely hopeless Tottenham and Reading. This is not a good team and nothing management has done the last two years seems to have made any difference.
There's definitely been an improvement since the new manager came in. He's signed better players and they they look more likely to score than they did at the start of the season.

There's definitely been an improvement since the new manager came in. He's signed better players and they they look more likely to score than they did at the start of the season.
Indeed, I think the problem previously was the quality of the players signed - coaching only gets you so far! Willie seems to be fixing that and there's been a big improvement. There's time for it to work, but it's running out

A chance to get off the foot of the table today. We've been looking a much better proposition of late and whilst a home win against Everton is an ask, it's not wildly optimistic one. Fingers crossed.

Going well, looking good. Had the better run of the game so far but without either side really threatening. Tbh, I think Everton look pretty slick and for want of better decision making, they could be in front. That said, we're very much in this and I'm optimistic.

Good for Leicester that Brighton lost (Vs Man City) in the last min.
Brighton on 8 points (Played 13)
Leicester on 7 points (Played 14)

Could have had all the points there. And could have lost them too, keeper Leitzig keeping us in it with a couple of top notch saves (again). Fair result even if we could have done will all the points.

The next three all lost, and it could be any of these four, so a point is a decent result. There's eight games left and performances are definitely there so, unlike the men's team, I'm feeling pretty calm about the table as it stands

Yep, they're working so hard and deserve more. Their work rate, both with and without the ball, merits something. Really unlucky to be behind.

The pro-Spurs commentator is pissing me off though.... it's all Spurs Spurs Spurs for her. I'm not sure she even knows who's in our squad!

Really unfortunate. A really impressive display, chased and hustled the Spurs players at every turn. Played some really neat and quick football too. Can't fault the keeper for their goal. I was hopeful that we might get something tonight but it wasn't to be. It certainly wasn't for the lack of trying either.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363
9Middlesbro4463
10Preston 4463