Leicester City Women

0-1 already. Got to say it's been a bit of a disappointing season after a positive start. Looks like we're just about going to finish third from bottom provided West Ham don't win with a big swing in goal difference. Encouraging signings made in attacking and midfield areas but defence needs a bit of an overhaul next year IMO.

Good turnout for the last game which bodes well for next season. It’s a real family occasion at the moment with lots of youngsters. Hope the whole thing doesn’t go the way of the men’s.

We obviously need a new manager when you look at the difference between the Willie time and the post Willie time. I do have confidence that we will sign a new manager who can move us forward. I thought that we had found it with Willie after the beginning of the season when we were top, but Willies do their thing and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Any suggestions for the name of the new manager should be sent to LCFC

Managerial appointments, they're like buses aren't they.

Hot on the heels of the men's appointment, it looks like we're very close with the women's side too. Miquel boasts a fantastic record from a strong league, sounds like she'd be great.

Managerial appointments, they're like buses aren't they.

Hot on the heels of the men's appointment, it looks like we're very close with the women's side too. Miquel boasts a fantastic record from a strong league, sounds like she'd be great.

Let’s hope the next one doesn’t shag any of the players

Making all the right noises in this interview - considering our training facilities and that the default is our main stadium, it's easy to forget that we're quite a catch for an up and coming manager too

LCFC Women has added to its defensive ranks with the signing of Asmita Ale, following the expiration of her contract with Tottenham Hotspur, subject to league clearance.

The 22-year-old signs a three-year-contract with the Foxes having impressed in the second half of the 2023/24 Barclays Women’s Super League season on loan from Spurs at King Power Stadium.

Speaking to LCFC.com, Ale said: “I am super pleased to be staying at the Club and it was an easy decision for me. There is so much opportunity to keep growing here and game-time is important at my age.

The signings coming thick and fast now we have an actual manager - Defender Chanetelle Swaby, a US-born Jamaica international, joins from FC Fleury. The women's game in France seems well developed, I wonder if we'll take a few more players from there...

SEPTEMBER

21/22- Liverpool vs. LCFC Women

28/29 - LCFC Women vs. Arsenal

OCTOBER

5/6 - LCFC Women vs. Crystal Palace

12/13 - Aston Villa vs. LCFC Women

19/20 - LCFC Women vs. Everton

NOVEMBER

2/3 - Brighton & Hove Albion vs. LCFC Women

9/10 - West Ham United vs. LCFC Women

16/17 - LCFC Women vs. Manchester United

DECEMBER

7/8 - Manchester City vs. LCFC Women

14/15 - LCFC Women vs. Chelsea

JANUARY

18/19 - Tottenham Hotspur vs. LCFC Women

25/26 - LCFC Women vs. Liverpool

FEBRUARY

1/2 - Everton vs. LCFC Women

15/16 - LCFC Women vs. Aston Villa

MARCH

1/2 - Manchester United vs. LCFC Women

15/16 - Chelsea vs. LCFC Women

22/23 - LCFC Women vs. Brighton & Hove Albion

29/30 - LCFC Women vs. Tottenham Hotspur

APRIL

19/20 - Arsenal vs. LCFC Women

26/27 - LCFC Women vs. Manchester City

MAY

3/4 - Crystal Palace vs. LCFC Women

10/11 - LCFC Women vs. West Ham United

*All fixtures are subject to change and broadcast selections.

Another new signing - I wouldn't have thought we needed to improve the forwards compared to the defence, but she certainly has a good record and it'll help having worked with the new manager

Why are we so good at getting Women's team transfers over the line and so shit at men's? Does Jon Rudkin not get involved?

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58
10Tottenham 57
11Manchester U57