LEICESTER CITY WORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanxfox

Just gone onto broadband and am thinking of getting Leiceter City World - anybody know what its like and if its worth the money :?: :lol:

well, it has been a bargain for me as I've been able to listen to every game and get highlights a couple of days after. fond memories of waking up at 6am for the brum match (i think this was an early kick-off) with a stinking hangover :)

SamJ

I'm not sure if the offer is still available where you can get LCFC World for free if you have NTL. I had to pay over £30 for the year, which I suppose isn't that bad when you can view all the highlights of every game in a season, and listen to latest interviews with the players and manager.

beaumontfox said:
even better......ask someone nicely if they don't mind you sharing their password....then you don't pay nothing!!! ahem......

That is a quality idea! How about we make an account for Talking Balls (*cough* funded by webmaster *cough* :wink: ), and we can all have a password to use it!

lanxfox said:
Just gone onto broadband and am thinking of getting Leiceter City World - anybody know what its like and if its worth the money :?: :lol:

its pretty good if you are a foxile like myself because its the only way i get to hear commentary and see highlights. its all blunts blunts blunts and pigs pigs pigs up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00