Leicester face questions about FFP

They ****ed up. Came at us rubbing their hands hoping to impose sanctions that don’t apply because we were in the PL last season.

We have to get out of this league. They will be desperate to **** us if we don’t go up.
They already did by flagging that we are skint and desperate to sell.

If anyone was actually serious about a level playing field there would be salary caps and a maximum transfer fee. It’s astonishingly that a person who kicks a ball for a living should command the GDP of a small African nation.

A summer of player sales.

Who?

Seriously. No one is worth shit.
Agreed. Slim Pickings - and to add they likely will have to be home-grown.

Nelson, KDH, Stolazyck, Mcateer, Choudhury, Brunt, Marcel, Popov, Thomas, Silko Thomas, Alves.

Imagine Nelson is highly rated in the game, could see one of the "big "clubs taking a punt.

Of course moving those players on would mean Rudkin actually had to get off his arse, so we can forget that.

That, to me, is what is most annoying about the current rules and their application - they encourage clubs to sell the players they should be building around and fans feel a connection with. It's ****ing stupid.

Do we owe anything to King Power? I know they have effectively written loans off before. They may have to again.

Agreed. Slim Pickings - and to add they likely will have to be home-grown.

Nelson, KDH, Stolazyck, Mcateer, Choudhury, Brunt, Marcel, Popov, Thomas, Silko Thomas, Alves.

Imagine Nelson is highly rated in the game, could see one of the "big "clubs taking a punt.

That, to me, is what is most annoying about the current rules and their application - they encourage clubs to sell the players they should be building around and fans feel a connection with. It's ****ing stupid.
It’s designed to punish aspiration. Keep the little club in their place.

I personally see nothing wrong with a company like king power spending a billion on football if they wanted to. Provided they don’t hold our feet to the flames and guarantee it, that is their decision. Same with everyone else. Then at least we are all on the same page, rather than wondering how state sponsored clubs will fiddle it.

Could sell em all to that Belgian team. That'd show we're big time.
The Belgian team could buy Messi for a billion then loan him to us and pay his wages. It’s what the people want.

Between 2019 and 2021, Top and friends went batshit crazy ignoring any consequences as we chased a Champions League place by throwing extraordinary contracts about like confetti.

Father dies. Son goes mental. It's a tale as old as time.

We'll be paying for it for a long time.
I’m not sure Top went mental… he just had too much faith in the wrong people. I hope I am not being too disrespectful or controversial in saying that we would still be a PL club if Vichai were still with us.

In terms of other sellable assets:

Justin is an obvious candidate. Low fee and probably sellable.

Soumare may actually be sellable now. Kristiansen too.

Faes we could probably make a profit on.

Then there’s the Dak-Attack. Not sure what his market is, but imagine some clubs will have a sniff.

Can’t see the club wanting to sell Winks, Mads, or Cannon. We are “stuck” with Coady, I’d expect.

Renewing contracts doesn’t really change the books for this year, so I still think it’s realistic to expect the club to try and retain Vestergaard, Ndidi and Vardy.

In terms of other sellable assets:

Justin is an obvious candidate. Low fee and probably sellable.

Soumare may actually be sellable now.

Faes we could probably make a profit on.

Then there’s the Dak-Attack. Not sure what his market is, but imagine some clubs will have a sniff.

Can’t see the club wanting to sell Winks, Mads, or Cannon. We are “stuck” with Coady, I’d expect.
Not my Zambian Prince :022:

All that lot add up to 50 marbles

We might get 15/20 for KDH (assuming no one has seen him play in the last four games)

Rest is another 15/20 between them

Keep ‘em all and take the six points (assuming we go up, which is far from certain)

We might get 15/20 for KDH (assuming no one has seen him play in the last four games)

Keep ‘em all and take the six points (assuming we go up, which is far from certain)
I mean, I completely agree.

With the wages coming off the books we should find ourselves in better shape moving forward anyway. Assuming we don’t **** it again which is entirely possible.

So the reality is we are getting promoted (hopefully) with a view to being relegated because we can’t afford playing staff.

Ooooookay.

Take the 6 points and spend a billion. **** it. It’s broken anyway.

So the reality is we are getting promoted (hopefully) with a view to being relegated because we can’t afford playing staff.

Ooooookay.

Better than staying where we are, and probably staying there for a good few years

If we get promoted he will have done his CV no harm.
He’s already done enough to get his next job if he wants one, irrelevant of how this season plays out.

What he won’t want is to manage a team swirling around the relegation zone in the prem. And he’d be shit at it to boot.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663