Leicester face questions about FFP

The ownership and leadership has been completely absent for some time now, so a change might not be completely awful
Same.

The era is over anyway. Last season saw to that. & the last 2 players from it will be gone this summer to draw a line under it. Back to being the LCFC we all grew up with is my guess. When the dust settles in a couple of years time we'll probably all think " well, we were bound to **** it all up weren't we ? "

After all, it's not as if they could ever possibly get close to what they've already done is it?

It's been a fabulous gift. Worth the 40 year wait I'd say. My only regret is we didn't give europe a better go after the CL season. Still, we probably would have if we'd qualified for that a couple more times like we ****ing should have done.

At the very least I think Top needs to bring a more experienced head in to help him run his empire....
I’m a good lawyer, but I’m not a great businessman. No one teaches you that when you are studying law. First thing I did when I joined my partnership was insist on recruiting a proper business mind to run it. Best decision I ever made. I don’t understand why Top wouldn’t do this. It’s the one thing you really should chuck money at.

Same.

The era is over anyway. Last season saw to that. & the last 2 players from it will be gone this summer to draw a line under it. Back to being the LCFC we all grew up with is my guess. When the dust settles in a couple of years time we'll probably all think " well, we were bound to **** it all up weren't we ? "

After all, it's not as if they could ever possibly get close to what they've already done is it?

It's been a fabulous gift. Worth the 40 year wait I'd say. My only regret is we didn't give europe a better go after the CL season. Still, we probably would have if we'd qualified for that a couple more times like we ****ing should have done.
The sad thing is that ****ing it up was completely avoidable.

I’m a good lawyer, but I’m not a great businessman. No one teaches you that when you are studying law. First thing I did when I joined my partnership was insist on recruiting a proper business mind to run it. Best decision I ever made. I don’t understand why Top wouldn’t do this. It’s the one thing you really should chuck money at.

He's just a thick kid of a billionaire. There is no reason why he wouldn't be utterly unsuited to running a football club. Also, loads and loads of reasons why people would have a vested interest in telling him that he'd be great at it. I bet they still do.

Pretty evident things have gradually been going to shit since Vichai died.

Always were doubts about whether he had Vichai's ruthlessness but its become clear his organisation is lacking as well. Flirting with FFP trouble is just plain irresponsible ownership at the end of the day.

Problem with a lot of billionaires (particularly second and third generation ones) is they don't know what they don't know. I've seen it over and over in sports.

The one I work for now is actually aware of his limitations, which is a rarity.

They're going to sell up aren't they ? I can feel it.
Don't worry. The Foxes Truss have invested their ill gotten gains wisely and can now afford to buy the club. They'll be along any minute now and all our troubles will be over.

Don't worry. The Foxes Truss have invested their ill gotten games wisely and can now afford to buy the club. They'll be along any minute now and all our troubles will be over.
Foxes Truss? **** me, surely even they wouldn't give her a go ?

Or did you mean the surgical appliance? You might have a point there. Something of that nature must be required to hold Cliff Ginetta together in one piece by now I'd have thought.

KPFC rebranding will cost a fortune

They spent all Bob’s money on a game of Monopoly and two packs of UNO
They also bought what was left off Bob's marbles by the looks of things.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463