Leicester face questions about FFP

Maybe they are trying to set a precedent for when Man City get done>

‘Pep, if the EFL are in agreement we will relegate you to League 2, if not only to the Championship'

Pep, come back, stop laughing, we’re serious.

Did I read sometime ago that the Akgun and Fatawu loans were subject to us buying them at the end of the season. If, no, when we fail to get promoted this year what happens, do we buy them and then because we can't register them immediately have to sell them? If so I can see us losing a lot of money on those deals.

Did I read sometime ago that the Akgun and Fatawu loans were subject to us buying them at the end of the season. If, no, when we fail to get promoted this year what happens, do we buy them and then because we can't register them immediately have to sell them? If so I can see us losing a lot of money on those deals.
I wouldn’t doubt for a second that the geniuses that brought you Adrien Silva, Steffano Sensi and Danny Ward have this all in hand have spunked tens of millions into the void.

That is unreal. So they've basically said "we'll be applying any points deductions" to which we've said 'well obviously you can't do that' and they've just replied "oh yeah good point don't worry about it"

The ****?
Makes all those dickheads in the media who said we should just accept any punishment look very stupid. Not that that's hard to do.

In summary, in 2013-14, we broke the financial rules and got promoted. In 2022-23, we broke the rules and got relegated. What goes around, comes around. We have had our Icarus moment. Let's just celebrate that, knowing that we were there when it happened.

We face summer of sales, well I hope so let’s get rid of the 3rd or 4th division players we have at Leicester. We have expected losses of 83 million. In sales that we have since selling maguire 87 million euros, fofana 80.4 million euros,maurez67.8 million euros. Chilwell 50.2 million euros, Madison 46.3 million euros, Barnes 44.0 million euros Castaneda 13.0 million euros, kante35.8 million euros and drinkwater37.9 million euros and there are more which adds up to over 430 million euros.where has it all gone?. I still see a difference of close to 350 million euros.

We face summer of sales, well I hope so let’s get rid of the 3rd or 4th division players we have at Leicester. We have expected losses of 83 million. In sales that we have since selling maguire 87 million euros, fofana 80.4 million euros,maurez67.8 million euros. Chilwell 50.2 million euros, Madison 46.3 million euros, Barnes 44.0 million euros Castaneda 13.0 million euros, kante35.8 million euros and drinkwater37.9 million euros and there are more which adds up to over 430 million euros.where has it all gone?. I still see a difference of close to 350 million euros.
They publish accounts every year CP. Swiss ramble is a helpful resource in interpretation too. Check it out.

Prairie Paul Maple said:
Well, it looks like we're heading for a big ol' summer sale, and boy, I'm all for it. Let's clear out the barn and say goodbye to those third or fourth division players we got hanging around Leicester. Now, we’re staring down the barrel of a whopping 83 million in losses. But hold your horses, let's talk numbers. Since we sold Maguire for 87 million euros—oops, pardon my slip-up there, should be pounds—and Fofana for 80.4 million euros, Maurez for 67.8 million euros, Chilwell brought in 50.2 million euros, Madison for 46.3 million euros, Barnes for 44.0 million euros, Castaneda for 13.0 million euros, Kanté for 35.8 million euros, and Drinkwater for 37.9 million euros—whew, that's a whole lotta cash—totaling over 430 million euros. Now, you gotta ask yourself, where did all that money get off to? 'Cause I'm scratching my head over here seeing a shortfall of nearly 350 million euros. What in tarnation is going on? And hey, if I mix up a name or two, just bear with me, sometimes these player names slip right through like a fish in a stream.

Fixed that one up, too.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464