Leicester Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

rchalmers83

Hello people has been a while since I have posted on here but I have a question for you all

I am going to a festival in August and camping for the weekend, and I want a big City flag so I know where my tent will be at the end of the night and in a drunken state I will be able to find my bed

if anyone has any links as to where I can buy one it would be grateful

Thanks in advance people

NP Blue & White Army!

I am going to a festival in August and camping for the weekend, and I want a big City flag so I know where my tent will be at the end of the night and in a drunken state I will be able to find my bed
Flags are so old fashioned.

Attach a mobile phone to the top of the tent. When you get to the general area, ring the phone, it will light up and play a tune, making it dead easy to find.

People who attend festivals are all really honest and wouldn't even think about stealing it.

Your best bet to buy a flag might be eBay. I can't find any on there at the moment, but they do appear from time to time.

Or you could get one of these: http://www.worldofflags.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=prodshow&ref=Leicestershire

You'll find it cheaper and just as easy to navigate by other people's flags. At Glastonbury this year mine was the campsite between the Wolves flag, the Family Guy flag and the flag of Soviet Russia, easy to find.

There was an LCFC St George flag on the horizon so they must be available somewhere, but seriously don't bother with the expense and effort.

Last edited:
Hello people has been a while since I have posted on here but I have a question for you all

if anyone has any links as to where I can buy one it would be grateful

Thanks in advance people

NP Blue & White Army!

There's a bloke who sells flags on those extendable poles at Saddington car boot most weekends.. Don't know if he has a LCFC one though.

You'll find it cheaper and just as easy to navigate by other people's flags. At Glastonbury this year mine was the campsite between the Wolves flag, the Family Guy flag and the flag of Soviet Russia, easy to find.

There was an LCFC St George flag on the horizon so they must be available somewhere, but seriously don't bother with the expense and effort.

Did you enjoy Glastonbury?

You need an original flag - too many st george's flags around!

Did you enjoy Glastonbury?

You need an original flag - too many st george's flags around!

Do you think he should get one like yours Joe?

gay_flag_7stripe.gif

Jeez, you lot are comical geniuses^

Just remember that people who point and shout 'gay' are usually hiding their own homsexual tendancies.

My Dad has a German Swastika flag that my Grandad confiscated from a PoW during WW2.
It still has blood stains on it. My mother couldn't understand why my Dad wouldn't let her wash it until I explained that it's not really the sort of thing you want to hang on your washing line.

Just remember that people who point and shout 'gay' are usually hiding their own homsexual tendancies.

I'm not hiding anything, you big stud

I am pointing and shouting 'straight'. Does this mean I am hiding my own heterosexual tendencies? :icon_bigg :102:

I am pointing and shouting 'straight'. Does this mean I am hiding my own heterosexual tendencies? :icon_bigg :102:

Thats just a cover up. Lazzer told me you're a shirt lifter and I believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669