Leicester r rubbish

r leicester rubbish

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipley

Ian walker is the worst goalkeeper i have ever seen im my lifetime he is like leicester city a bunch of old men who will retire soon the only good player they have is muzzy izzet who is off to Birmingham he has signed a contract. on sky sports news

Hartlepool United Fanatic Till i die
next season HARTLEPOOL UTD 3-0 LEICESTER(pile of shite)
adam boyd
hat-rick

shipley said:
Ian walker is the worst goalkeeper i have ever seen im my lifetime he is like leicester city a bunch of old men who will retire soon the only good player they have is muzzy izzet who is off to Birmingham he has signed a contract. on sky sports news

Hartlepool United Fanatic Till i die
next season HARTLEPOOL UTD 3-0 LEICESTER(pile of shite)
adam boyd
hat-rick

Your going to get banned soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohh and Hartlepool suck :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooh_tommy_wright said:
i find this shipley guy quite funny :lol: he actually thinks this team hartlething can actually beat us :?

Yeh its pretty funny. Why have you got this thing with Leicester Shitley?? Give us ytour views :lol:

He's hilarious... It's like we've got our own ongoing production of Dumb (Dorkwolf :wink:) and Dumber (Shipley)... I love it! :D

Craig said:
He's hilarious... It's like we've got our own ongoing production of Dumb (Dorkwolf :wink:) and Dumber (Shipley)... I love it! :D

No, Dorkwolf has a life, Shitley doesnt :lol:

Craig said:
Anyone reckon that Shipley is infact the Henry Shipley? :roll: :lol:

Just wait till we bring 10,000 down like we did against sunderland and we take over your walkers crisp packet

(your grounds a shed)

Poolie till i die

It reallt doesn't make sence that fans of a Crapy division 2 club are on here saying we our crap.

You AINT getting promoted and we will walk this division while you rot in the second!

Piss of twat.

shipley said:
Craig said:
Anyone reckon that Shipley is infact the Henry Shipley? :roll: :lol:

Just wait till we bring 10,000 down like we did against sunderland and we take over your walkers crisp packet

(your grounds a shed)

Poolie till i die

89.jpg

Nice ground :roll:

And whats this i hear about your biggest crowd this season being 7,000? And that was only once :roll: Yet you really think you're going to bring 10,000 muppets to our crisp packet :?

You pissed mate?

Craig?Why have you put up a photo of a Sunday League side's ground?

Ricey said:
Shipley talks more crap than Oadby Fox! :lol:

Surely not!
OF is the biggest blagger on this board.
Shipley is a mere mosq, easily wiped off with citronella.
Hartlepool? Who ever heard of this place? And where on earth is it? Is it in the UK? If so, why?
:)

all this ranting from a gimp who's forefathers hung a monkey because they thought it was a frenchman :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00
9Fulham00