Leicester Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

What the hell has happened to them????

i hear Billy Mimms has been sacked as coach!!

i remember going to wembley to watch them play in the playoff final, we won. And i was Soccer AM because i took a big SAVE CHIP banner in :lol:

Scarby

And the cricket, Leicestershire Foxes :(

What is happening from the once named 'sporting capital'. Lets hope that we're not next 8)

webmaster

The Riders lost about 30 games in a row before they sacked their coach, and since then they've won a couple of games.

Scarby

webmaster said:
The Riders lost about 30 games in a row before they sacked their coach, and since then they've won a couple of games.
Really, didnt know they started winning again :shock:

be good webby you dont want me to delete your posts or lock your threads :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

trickytrev

Tigers are not in big trouble. They will surge up[ the league now the Internationals are back. I saw them play aghainst Newport and they were superb.

luke_lcfc

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
i'd rather watch f*rest than a basketball game.
I wouldn't, basketball is great fun, and you can drink in the stands!
u can drink at footy games?

anyway i would watch the bastetball aswell. love when they attempt shots at halfcourt!

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
luke_lcfc said:
Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
i'd rather watch f*rest than a basketball game.
I wouldn't, basketball is great fun, and you can drink in the stands!
u can drink at footy games?
It's against the law to drink alcohol at football matches from a position where you can see the pitch.
I know, it's crazy really. What's the point of queuing for 10 minutes for a pint only to have to neck it in 4 minutes before the match starts.

Anyway, back to the topic, has there been any news on getting a new ground for the Riders? I think it's a shame when the city from which the first ever professional basketball team originate cannot provide an arena for then to play the sport they (and I ) love so dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool  18
Manchester City  13
Leicester  11
West Ham Utd  11
Bournemouth  10
Tottenham   8
Manchester Utd  8
Burnley  8