Leicester Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarby

What the hell has happened to them????

i hear Billy Mimms has been sacked as coach!!

i remember going to wembley to watch them play in the playoff final, we won. And i was Soccer AM because i took a big SAVE CHIP banner in :lol:

Scarby

And the cricket, Leicestershire Foxes :(

What is happening from the once named 'sporting capital'. Lets hope that we're not next 8)

webmaster

The Riders lost about 30 games in a row before they sacked their coach, and since then they've won a couple of games.

Scarby

webmaster said:
The Riders lost about 30 games in a row before they sacked their coach, and since then they've won a couple of games.
Really, didnt know they started winning again :shock:

be good webby you dont want me to delete your posts or lock your threads :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

trickytrev

Tigers are not in big trouble. They will surge up[ the league now the Internationals are back. I saw them play aghainst Newport and they were superb.

luke_lcfc

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
i'd rather watch f*rest than a basketball game.
I wouldn't, basketball is great fun, and you can drink in the stands!
u can drink at footy games?

anyway i would watch the bastetball aswell. love when they attempt shots at halfcourt!

Joe_Fox

webmaster said:
luke_lcfc said:
Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
i'd rather watch f*rest than a basketball game.
I wouldn't, basketball is great fun, and you can drink in the stands!
u can drink at footy games?
It's against the law to drink alcohol at football matches from a position where you can see the pitch.
I know, it's crazy really. What's the point of queuing for 10 minutes for a pint only to have to neck it in 4 minutes before the match starts.

Anyway, back to the topic, has there been any news on getting a new ground for the Riders? I think it's a shame when the city from which the first ever professional basketball team originate cannot provide an arena for then to play the sport they (and I ) love so dearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCFC Twitter

1. Scenes when this went in 🤪 @HarryMaguire93's late winner at Southampton was 1️⃣ of 3️⃣ #lcfc victories in August 👇

2. 🇸🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷 Coming soon. https://t.co/c5RnRElHCO

3. Signed t-shirts worn by the players during Alan Birchenall’s 39th Annual End of Season Run are still up for auction 👇

4. "He certainly showed Japanese players can play in the Premier League." 🇯🇵 More from Masatoshi Mori, journalist for the Hochi Shimbun ⤵️

5. 2018/19 Junior Season Ticket Holders can now book onto this Wednesday’s free ‘play on the pitch’ event at King Power Stadium! 🏟

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Manchester City 38  98
Liverpool 38  97
Chelsea 38  72
Tottenham  38  71
Arsenal 38  70
Manchester Utd 38  66
Wolves 38  57
Everton 38  54
Leicester 38  52
10 West Ham Utd 38  52