Leicester Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Please for the love of God, lets not stick to having only 3 songs next year...i.e. Micky Adams B&W army, Leicester (chanted several times) or my personal fav, E-I-E-I-E-I-O at intervals of every three minutes. So in the spirit of out with the old, I'll start you off with some possibilities:-

'Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey (clap clap clap) hey mickey' - good ya?

(kinda pointless now, but to the tune of puppy love) 'And they call it Guppy loooove, but I guess they'll never knoooow'!

We could even try the tune to the adams family, though I can't think of words for it, just imagine the Kop clicking their fingers in time.

Alright, those are just a few possibilities, don't castrate me for them, they are simply meant as a means of livening the ancient tried and tested chants we already have!!
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
SilverFox said:
Please for the love of God, lets not stick to having only 3 songs next year...i.e. Micky Adams B&W army, Leicester (chanted several times) or my personal fav, E-I-E-I-E-I-O at intervals of every three minutes. So in the spirit of out with the old, I'll start you off with some possibilities:-

'Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey (clap clap clap) hey mickey' - good ya?

(kinda pointless now, but to the tune of puppy love) 'And they call it Guppy loooove, but I guess they'll never knoooow'!

We could even try the tune to the adams family, though I can't think of words for it, just imagine the Kop clicking their fingers in time.

Alright, those are just a few possibilities, don't castrate me for them, they are simply meant as a means of livening the ancient tried and tested chants we already have!!
The Adams family never kicked off really. I agree, more songs and more originality please. Did you see that tit who won Chant laureate or something - his song was about Villa and it was absolute wank.
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
Joe_Fox said:
SilverFox said:
Please for the love of God, lets not stick to having only 3 songs next year...i.e. Micky Adams B&W army, Leicester (chanted several times) or my personal fav, E-I-E-I-E-I-O at intervals of every three minutes. So in the spirit of out with the old, I'll start you off with some possibilities:-

'Hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey (clap clap clap) hey mickey' - good ya?

(kinda pointless now, but to the tune of puppy love) 'And they call it Guppy loooove, but I guess they'll never knoooow'!

We could even try the tune to the adams family, though I can't think of words for it, just imagine the Kop clicking their fingers in time.

Alright, those are just a few possibilities, don't castrate me for them, they are simply meant as a means of livening the ancient tried and tested chants we already have!!
The Adams family never kicked off really. I agree, more songs and more originality please. Did you see that tit who won Chant laureate or something - his song was about Villa and it was absolute wank.
Worst thing about that tosser is that he was a fan of the brum, and he was coming up with chants for villa...freak!

Now he has been given a job of travelling around to prem football grounds next season and making up songs for other clubs! What a pointless job
 

Lboro fox

New Member
rotherhamfox said:
I just walk around Rov Rum town centre and college singing EI EI EI OOOOOO all the time, get a few looks.
Im going out in 'Rov rum' next week ill keep an eye out.....
 

SilverFox

Well-Known Member
To the tune of 'macho man' by the village people:-

F-O-S-S-E, I want to be leicester Fosse F.C.

Ha, Ha, Ha, had you going :p :p
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
My rovrum mate took me to the Zone on a saturday night and it was full of slappers, I loved it! I didn't dance, I just sat at a table and these dirty bitches would keep sitting on my lap asking if I wanted to go to the toilet with them, in the end I said YES and got a good beast milking.

RovRum, do you know of DB Sports shop?
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
My rovrum mate took me to the Zone on a saturday night and it was full of slappers, I loved it! I didn't dance, I just sat at a table and these dirty bitches would keep sitting on my lap asking if I wanted to go to the toilet with them, in the end I said YES and got a good beast milking.

RovRum, do you know of DB Sports shop?
Yeh think so is it the one over the way from Millmoor.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
My rovrum mate took me to the Zone on a saturday night and it was full of slappers, I loved it! I didn't dance, I just sat at a table and these dirty bitches would keep sitting on my lap asking if I wanted to go to the toilet with them, in the end I said YES and got a good beast milking.

RovRum, do you know of DB Sports shop?
Yeh think so is it the one over the way from Millmoor.
It sells guns!
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
My rovrum mate took me to the Zone on a saturday night and it was full of slappers, I loved it! I didn't dance, I just sat at a table and these dirty bitches would keep sitting on my lap asking if I wanted to go to the toilet with them, in the end I said YES and got a good beast milking.

RovRum, do you know of DB Sports shop?
Yeh think so is it the one over the way from Millmoor.
It sells guns!
Oh aye i know, theres loads of pikeys near by so we RovRum folk have to be prepared and armed. Really cant believe you know the Zone, how about the Warehouse.
 

Joe_Fox

Well-Known Member
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
I'm in Rov soon, might go New York New York if its still there.
I remember getting a BJ in The Zone by a slapper - great days.
Whats the wetherspoons called? The rhinoceros?
HAHAHAHA the zone what on pop and crisps night, cant believe you know all these places, The Rhinoceros is still there always full, really cheap. Other top spots in the culture capital of south yorks is The Beach, Bar one etc etc.
My rovrum mate took me to the Zone on a saturday night and it was full of slappers, I loved it! I didn't dance, I just sat at a table and these dirty bitches would keep sitting on my lap asking if I wanted to go to the toilet with them, in the end I said YES and got a good beast milking.

RovRum, do you know of DB Sports shop?
Yeh think so is it the one over the way from Millmoor.
It sells guns!
Oh aye i know, theres loads of pikeys near by so we RovRum folk have to be prepared and armed. Really cant believe you know the Zone, how about the Warehouse.
Never went there mate - prostitutes aren't my thing.
 

Lboro fox

New Member
Joe_Fox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Lboro fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
I just walk around Rov Rum town centre and college singing EI EI EI OOOOOO all the time, get a few looks.
Im going out in 'Rov rum' next week ill keep an eye out.....
Oh dear wot happended, you on community service.
:D :D :D

Im looking forward to going already
Go to the Zone mate, free sex basically.
going with the misses so was kind of hoping that if i got her drunk enough id be in with a shout
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Leicester  6
Everton  6
Arsenal  6
Liverpool  6
Palace  6
Tottenham   3
Manchester City  3
Brighton  3
Aston Villa  3
10 Leeds Utd  3
11 Chelsea  3
12 Wolves  3
13 Newcastle Utd  3
14 Burnley  0
15 Manchester Utd  0
16 West Ham Utd  0
17 Sheffield Utd  0
18 Fulham  0
19 Southampton  0
20 West Brom  0

Latest posts

Top