It’s cold and I’m hungry and I’m in Dundalk
I’ve got no bus fare, I’ve gotta walk
It’s raining soup and I’ve got a fork
Where be my camper van?

Well I’d like to meet Stephenson the engineer
And I’d like to meet Faraday and buy him a beer
And I’d love to meet the bloke who had the bright idea of
Bob Wilson – anchorman

Not the first time a team of cockneys have shot a Brazilian down in his prime tbh.

Do you know on Tuesday, when we were chatting about the fact that TB is a better class of forum........it was threads like this we had in mind
Place has gone to the dogs.
ps where's Melton?

Last edited:
Do you know on Tuesday, when we were chatting about the fact that TB is a better class of forum........it was threads like this we had in mind :icon_wink

Do you know, perhaps one of you guys should start a thread as you like them so much... :icon_conf

Do you know, perhaps one of you guys should start a thread as you like them so much... :icon_conf
Glyn, do you remember the time when the only women at football matches were the ones serving the pasties? ;)

Currently too much interest in the jubblies thread for anyone to notice a tits thread.

I reckon that almost nobody starts supporting a club, going to matches, getting clued up etc and then stops supporting that club. So I guess we're all Leicester fans untill we die.

I reckon that almost nobody starts supporting a club, going to matches, getting clued up etc and then stops supporting that club. So I guess we're all Leicester fans untill we die.

Finally an interesting post in this thread. I grew up supporting non-league Worcester City.Coming to Leicester and realising it would be difficult to actually get to see Worcester I switched allegience. Although I still have a sentimental regard for Worcester City I had no problem becoming a Leicester supporter.
I have often wondered if I had come from another town with a big club too far away to easily support e.g. Newcastle or Everton whether I would have changed allegience.
My question is this - have any members of the forum become Leicester fans having grown up supporting another First or Second Division team. By supporting I mean actually going to that team's matches.

either u are or you aint???????????
-----:038::038::038::038::038::038::038:-----

I just think that moderators should have a look at threads like this and exercise a bit of quality control for the sake of the reputation of the forum.

Censorship I know - but this stuff is sub-play ground level.

Finally an interesting post in this thread. I grew up supporting non-league Worcester City.Coming to Leicester and realising it would be difficult to actually get to see Worcester I switched allegience. Although I still have a sentimental regard for Worcester City I had no problem becoming a Leicester supporter.
I have often wondered if I had come from another town with a big club too far away to easily support e.g. Newcastle or Everton whether I would have changed allegience.
My question is this - have any members of the forum become Leicester fans having grown up supporting another First or Second Division team. By supporting I mean actually going to that team's matches.

I guess it would be the reverse for people leaving Leicester, personally if I ended up anywhere else in the country I don't think I could bring myself to support another team from the top 3 or 4 divisions just because of the likelyhood of them facing City. A newly local, smallish club could become quite a nice bit on the side.

Do you still have a soft spot for Worcester?

Last edited:
I guess it would be the reverse for people leaving Leicester, personally if I ended up anywhere else in the country I don't think I could bring myself to support another team from the top 3 or 4 divisions just because of the likelyhood of them facing City. A newly local, smallish club could become quite a nice bit on the side.

Do you still have a soft spot for Worcester?

I quite agree I have not lived in Leicester since 1981 and there has always been a team nearby I could support. There are plenty nearby at the moment and for the past 18 years. In the past I could have gone to Brighton games when they were in a higher League than us or Norwich when we had a crap team under Hamilton and Pleat.

But when living down South I did end up supporting Worthing as they were the nearest club near to where I lived. They were quite successfull in the mid to late 80's. I even ended up going to some away games (mostly midweek and not far away) and getting back to Leicester was a long job as the M25 wasn't there or fully open during my time downsarf. Strange though I found a City fan living less than a mile away and we went a few games together and I was a member of the London branch so went to quite a few games by train.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00