Match Thread Leicester v Birmingham - FA Cup R5

Status
Not open for further replies.
summer transfer list:

CB
STRIKER
CLASSY, GOOD-DECISION MAKING, PACEY WINGER WHO CAN SCORE AND CREATE CONSISTENTLY
LEFT BACK

Not the greatest of halves that.

All seems to be set up for a 1 nil away win from an ex Cov player.

Holy shit, what a load of complete dogshit

Gray and Albrighton are just ****ing crap. Total ****ing rubbish, the pair of them

Take them off, FFS

Can hear a pin drop

Bring on Barnes, take off Gray or Albrighton. Play Barnes just behind or with Kelechi.

Most football matches don't have 10 chances, they have 3 or 4 like when Kelechi burst into the box earlier and no one was there to cut it back. With 2 or 3 more bodies in the box we might have had an excellent chance to score. Kelechi needs support.

I can't believe that we literally only have two out and out strikers.

Vardy is injured. What happens if Kelechi gets sent off or injures himself? We then rely on Ayoze Perez to be our saviour. Jesus Christ Almighty. Not.

Quick question - is this Leicester City? You know, the team that is 3rd in the English Premier League. Because whoever it is look as though they can't be arsed.

So glad I'm not there.

My nice whisky making a home viewing nearly worthwhile

Quick question - is this Leicester City? You know, the team that is 3rd in the English Premier League. Because whoever it is look as though they can't be arsed.

Exactly.

FFS this ****ing Birmingham City, 14th in the Championship not Barcelona.

"Undefeated in 13" - yes, but drawn 4 out of the last 5 including a 0-0 with MILWALL last week.

I know about the magic of the FA Cup but **** me, go out there, play the ball around, stretch their back line and play with some guts.

It’s a good job we have a half decent defence, because we are completely devoid of any attacking ideas.

Which whiskey? In Buenos Aires we have really cheap alcohol - Jameson, Jack and vodka generally cheap.
I love a good Makers Mark.
bunnahabhain 12

A cracking scotch single malt

Ahhh Evans could have done better there.

Nice move from the corner though and looking better this half though.

Not far from full strength team, yet still no shot on target at home against Birmingham City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566