Pre Match Leicester v Birmingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Im as optomistic as they come but ive reluctantly accepted that the season is as good as over (in fact theres Sunday and the BIG ONE for me, next tuesday at my hometown "a must-win")
Back to Brum i would expect Drinkwater to play as he is ineligable Sunday, it will be interesting to see who NP selects in defence and if he gives Beckford a further chance
Whichever team he selects its a home game so i expect a win, im going 2-1 Nugent Drinkwater

Re: Birmingham (H)

...the BIG ONE for me, next tuesday at my hometown

You're going to have to be more patient, I'm afraid.

A win takes us crashing through the 50 point barrier - always a good moment. After this one we'll have ten league matches left. Win seven out of those ten and we'll finish on 72 points.

With just seven points separating the teams currently places 4th, 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th 9th and 10th it is very likely that five of these teams hit some very average form in the remaining games.

It's a long shot, but the door is still ajar and if we can sneak in to the play-offs then we'll go into them in good form and then obviously fook it up but hey ho, huff the Talbot.

And there you have it.

Joe_Fox

Joe_Fox said:
A win takes us crashing through the 50 point barrier - always a good moment. After this one we'll have ten league matches left. Win seven out of those ten and we'll finish on 72 points.

With just seven points separating the teams currently places 4th, 5th , 6th , 7th , 8th 9th and 10th it is very likely that five of these teams hit some very average form in the remaining games.

It's a long shot, but the door is still ajar and if we can sneak in to the play-offs then we'll go into them in good form and then obviously fook it up but hey ho, huff the Talbot.

And there you have it.

Joe_Fox

Love it. Foxes never quit

Pearson: Blues Game Massive

Bit of an irrelevance imho.

We're probably not going to make into the playoffs now, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be going into every game trying to win rather than going through the motions.

I'm glad Pearson and the players are up for it, the fans deserve some good performances between now and the end of the season.

We're probably not going to make into the playoffs now, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be going into every game trying to win rather than going through the motions.

I'm glad Pearson and the players are up for it, the fans deserve some good performances between now and the end of the season.

Absolutely. I can just imagine the back-lash from the fans if the team just gave up!

We'll find out how 'up for it' the players are when the game kicks off. We were well 'up for it' last Saturday - that is until the team folded at the kick off.

This is a very important game not because we are genuinely in the play off race - we are well out of that now and it's nice to be in dreamland about promotion but it isn't going to happen this year. But we need some decent performances from this point in otherwise this season is going to end on a total downer and this will get in the way of preparing in a positive mood for next season.

This match can not be taking place - I've been told the season is over.

Don't worry Maws, Pegguy Arphexad came to me in a dream last night. He told me we're going to pick up 33 points from our remaining 11 games and breeze into the playoffs. I've been remortgaged my house and now I'm off to William Hill to put it on this outcome, it's a sure thing.

Don't worry Maws, Pegguy Arphexad came to me in a dream last night. He told me we're going to pick up 33 points from our remaining 11 games and breeze into the playoffs. I've been remortgaged my house and now I'm off to William Hill to put it on this outcome, it's a sure thing.

Is Pegguy Arphexad working with William Hill's theses days? Might be worth checking out. Also you would be best advised not to spread the information you received around. Just get down to the bookies before people like the Old Fox and Homer get on to it and drive down the odds. Finally did Peggy mention anything about the FA Cup - are we nailed on for a Promotion/ FA Cup double?

Notice the Merc says we are sweating on Peltier's fitness - does this mean Pantsil could actually put in 90 minutes for the no doubt large pay packet he receives ?

SSL or Bamba could fill in there. DD could probably do it too. Is Konchesky still suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669