Pre Match Leicester v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assumed he had been told to **** off - wasn’t even on the bench the other day

Mind you, Barry and Paul probably don’t even know who he is, pair of ****ing hopeless ****s

Is Soyuncu injured or has he already left? I’m surprised nobody is picking him in their preferred lineup.

Assuming he’s fit and still contracted to Leicester City, and assuming Jonny Evans is fit enough to actually do what we pay him for, I’d go with:

Iversen

Soyuncu Evans Faes

Ricardo Mendy Praet Kristiansen

Maddison Barnes

Ihenacho

I think the Sadler/Stowell duo probably share Rodgers' views on Soyuncu, so unlikely to get him back in.

Another real reason why real fresh blood is needed rather than just removing the manager but keeping the staff.

Pointless. The **** only trips over the bastard or leathers it out for a throw-in when he gets there.
The throw in incident only happened once to be fair. Although I can still remember it as if I saw it only moments ago, keeps me awake at night. Still, there's always this:

Nailed on 2-1 defeat to the Cherries.

Referee: David Coote.
Assistants: Lee Betts, Timothy Wood.
Fourth official: Oliver Langford.
VAR: Neil Swarbrick.
Assistant VAR: Sian Massey-Ellis.

Nailed on 2-1 defeat to the Cherries.
Don’t be daft. Brenda was why we were losing and he’s gone now. 5-0 to the mighty foxes.

(I think maybe I’ve had too much sun).

Fun fact I played one specific guitar through our championship winning season whenever I gigged (was in a band at the time). Retired it afterwards. Changed the strings with the Sunderland game in the background because I couldn’t cope with the enormity of that game. Still have the same strings on it. Going to open the case today and play a victory tune.

Good work, we should all do something similar

The Club should bring back the clappers for the last home games and also lose that hideous when you're smiling dirge. Job done

Sorted

Got my ticket for this one - only games i've been too this season are Leeds and Spurs.

Hopefully the run continues!.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670