Match Thread Leicester v Bournemouth

**** me, he's dropped a defensive mid for an extra attacker!

Alright, it's still not Fatawu and Mavididi in the same team, but it's more positive at least.

Good to see Vesty overcome that ankle knock.

Winks, Fatawu, Vestergaard, Ricardo all on the sidelines. Big players for us last season.

Good to see Vesty overcome that ankle knock.

Winks, Fatawu, Vestergaard, Ricardo all on the sidelines. Big players for us last season.
He is a bit shit at this level as his lack of pace would be a huge liability and he doesn't get the chance to stand with his foot on the ball for 20 seconds before picking a pass either.

He should have never have been given a 3-year contract and it's not something we can use to knock Cooper as it was all sorted before him.

Not a bad line up though but I'd have been tempted to stick with Winks in midfield as these are a very high energy/pressing team and Wilf's ability on the ball may get exposed under pressure.

He is a bit shit at this level as his lack of pace would be a huge liability and he doesn't get the chance to stand with his foot on the ball for 20 seconds before picking a pass either.

He should have never have been given a 3-year contract and it's not something we can use to knock Cooper as it was all sorted before him.

Not a bad line up though but I'd have been tempted to stick with Winks in midfield as these are a very high energy/pressing team and Wilf's ability on the ball may get exposed under pressure.
Have we been better, defensively, without him?

I would say we've been worse.

Gone to just the two “defensive midfielders” and still the usuals moaning. It’s genuinely hilarious.

I wouldn't say Okoli or Faes have done anything to say they should be dropped for him
I get what you're saying.

I suppose my question was, are we defensively better or worse without him as a unit? I don't think there's much in it but I think we look have looked slightly worse since his injury. It is a tough one as I agree that Faes and Okoli haven't done much wrong individually but we just don't look as strong at the back as a defensive unit without Vestergaard.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal715
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham711
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710
10Brighton69
11Nottm F69