Match Thread Leicester v Bournemouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell, that is horrendous. Chris McCausland on VAR again.

It's going to start those conspiracy theorists off again now.

Btw.

Skipp. We paid a chunky fee for the guy and a lot of Spuds fans were laughing, saying he’s very average etc. I think he’s been one of our best players this season so far.

Didn't you have both wingers in your preferred team....

Weird intit?
So? What’s your point?

I’m not going to bitch and moan about it because his lineup makes perfect sense. I’m definitely not going to call him a **** because of it.

Are you too stupid to understand the difference?

Not without some justification either. As a nine Bob note that one.
I think we shouldn't underestimate just how incompetent some of these pricks are. The application of VAR has been appalling every week for many, many teams. It's not just us. That's just one in a large number of ****ing hideous, incompetent, incomprehensible decisions we have seen in the PL this season from both referees and VAR officials.

They're not corrupt, they're just hugely ****ing stupid.

Fair play to Cooper for tweaking the formation. To me it looks like a 4-4-2 with Buonanotte and Mavididi out wide and Ayew through the middle. It's the best 45 mins from Ayew so far this season.

Clear handball - no question .... unless you are in VAR

Otherwise we're doing well -the formation seems more attack-minded. Need to move the ball out a bit quicker before B'mouth reorganise their defence though.

Now is it going to 45+ Minutes all out defending our 1 goal lead?

Justin has now become key to the way we play. Playing like this, there really is no place for Ricardo.

I know it's becoming a trope, Cooper moaning about poor refereeing decisions, but win, lose, or draw, we/he have every right to question why that wasn't a penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham711
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brentford710