Pre Match Leicester v Burnley

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas123

kasp, konchesky, moore, morgan, de laet, james, drinkwater, cambiasso, nugent, vardy, ulloa
win 3-1, ulloax2, drinkwater,

2-0 Leicester. Glover, Stringfellow.

i think Jas has unbeaten home record, may be wrong but well done for being quick off the mark jas. I think Burnley will "park the bus" and NP may change formation to have some width to get behind their packed defence, i think it will be a 442 formation with Mayrez for Hammond and Vardy to ply wide, it would be nice for Kasper to keep a clean sheet, i think he will in a 2-0 win Ulloa Vardy

Casper (though would not complain if Hamer)

RDL, Morgan, Moore, Konch

Mahrez, Cambo, Drinkwater, Schlupp,

Nugent, Ulloa

James on for Cambo and Vardy also coming on second half when they are flagging.

Burnley have a solid defence and will park the bus, but Nugent always scores against them...

Will be very surprised to see EC in a two man centre midfield. He doesn't have the pace to cope with the speed of the PL.

I think it could be time for us to go 4-2-3-1 which is probably where NP thought we'd need to be with our current squad.

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Moore Konchesky

Drinkwater Cambiasso

Albrighton Vardy Mahrez

Ulloa

Hamer, Wasilewski, James, Knockaert, King, Schlupp, Nugent

Burnley hammered 4-0 by the Baggies.
Not sure it's a good result for us or not.
Shows they can ship goals though. We just need to make sure we are up for it.

They've scored 1 in 6 games and shipped 8 goals. They looked beyond awful today. I'm expecting us to win comfortably.

I think we'll switch to 4-2-3-1 for this one, and the team that Pearson sees closer as his starting lineup;

Kasper

Simpson
Morgan
Moore
Konchesky

Cambiasso
Drinkwater

Mahrez
Nugent
Vardy

Ulloa

It's the match thread that's clearly the important one. No one gets any points during pre match.

Notts out.

London Fox and Graz both start with Simpson. I am not disagreeing just wondering why. Did Simpson play especially well when he came on as a substitute? London Fox chooses two wingers one of which is Albrighton. Again I do not know enough about Albrighton to agree or disagree but is there a reason to prefer him to Knockaert.

Simpson is apparently better defensively. burnley look woeful going forward. No idea why we need a stronger defensive minded player unless some on here know the extent of RDL's knock yesterday.

Simpson looked a bit like a confused little child on Saturday, like someone had abducted him from home and dropped him into the field of play from a helicopter.

Obviously they made him get changed in the helicopter.

Simpson looked a bit like a confused little child on Saturday, like someone had abducted him from home and dropped him into the field of play from a helicopter.

Obviously they made him get changed in the helicopter.
how high above the ground was the helicopter when they dropped him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566